Honored Contributor

All the time only drawback is can't use coupons (only if order in store I was told).  I just sent a housewarming gifts to my son from the store because I wanted to use 20% (big items).

Everything has always arrived on time.

Honored Contributor

Yes, no issues.

Respected Contributor

@Carol08 Yes, I would recommend ordering from them.  And, I was pleasantly surprised that I could use 2 of the 20% off coupons when ordering two Luminara (clearance) candles.  As long as the coupons hadn't expired, they went through and saved me 20% off each item.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

@Carol08, No problems whatsoever with orders placed via their website, from dish cloths to vacuum cleaners.  They occasionally send me a $20 off $75 or more code which is what I usually try to wait for, and then I'll order several things at once.  In fact, I currently have one that is good thru March 3, I think.

Honored Contributor

I order from their online store and have been very satisfied with the products and the service.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a 70" round tablecloth and it arrived quickly. No problems.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't order as much from them anymore....but I don't have any issues when I do...

Esteemed Contributor

I was interested in ordering from the website.  But three different times,  I received a malicious threat warning from my computer security program!!  Very strange....and disappointing!!

Esteemed Contributor

Bed Bath and Beyond is the only place where both DH and I can get our respective coffees in a larger box and at a great price.  The shipping is fast and I can use their coupons and ebates.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@corita, several times I have gotten that warning just from my yahoo account.  I have no idea what is going on, but I have great security on my computer so I don't think it is hacking.  I just shut down my computer, but it is worrisome.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!