Valued Contributor

Has anyone ordered from Bed, Bath & Beyond? They had some Easter/Spring decor items on the website.  Would anyone recommend them?  Please advise.  Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@Carol08  Absolutely recommend.  In fact, my daughter just ordered me a Power XL Pressure Cooker from them, free shipping and arrived within 3 days.  You can also use their coupon online now(only one though) And you can return anything to a local Brick & Mortor store.

Valued Contributor

@grandma2pkmhwrote:

@Carol08  Absolutely recommend.  In fact, my daughter just ordered me a Power XL Pressure Cooker from them, free shipping and arrived within 3 days.  You can also use their coupon online now(only one though) And you can return anything to a local Brick & Mortor store.

@grandma2pkmh

Thanks so much for letting me know! I am so excited now!

Trusted Contributor

I can highly recommend ordering from them. 

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I have ordered several items from BB&B.  Fast delivery and if I have a problem I can return to our local store.   Definitely a go to website.

Esteemed Contributor

Love BB&B, great stuff, quick ship, good return policy.  The will start mailing you discount coupons once you shop with them.  You should also get a discount for your email registration.

Honored Contributor

@Carol08, I agree with the others, definitely order from them, no problems at all, & don't forget your coupons!

Honored Contributor

Absolutely without a doubt! Enjoy!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Bed, Bath & Beyond

[ Edited ]

Add me to the list of people who have successfully ordered from BBB. I've done it both in store (when they didn't have what I wanted in stock) and from home. Items have arrived quickly and in great condition. Plus, I can return them right to the store if I need to.

Honored Contributor

I've done a lot of registry purchases online and shipped to the bride and never had a problem.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN