Contributor

Re: Beautiful Holiday Catalogs and Sites

Collections Etc, The Lakeside Collection are my favorites. There’s another one that I can’t think of at the moment.
Contributor

Oh, the other one is The Jolly Christmas Shop. I had to go look it up, sorry. Lol
Esteemed Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Pottery Barn site is one of my favorites. Is Piper Classics still in business?

@traveler  I just saw your reply as I was browsing today. Piper Classics is just online these days. I really enjoyed visiting the store when they had it. I live about 30 minutes away from Pipersville. They often have some really good sales and shipping deals going on.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  When I was working as an office admin., the owner asked me to throw out the catalogs that came for his wife (can't imagine why...). So I spent my lunch hour perusing them. I liked Frontgate and Grandin Road, but they are too rich for my blood. I see they are part of Qurate.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

It's so much fun to look through the holiday catalogs at all of the wonderful, colorful holiday decorations!

I've gotten Yankee Sturbridge Workshop  who does a fantastic Halloween.

Traditions sent me an email of their highly creative items.

Does anyone else have sites or catalogs you like?

@ECBG   When catalogs pour in, I always grumble, loudly, saying I never buy from catalogs, havn't for years, then had to realize that I see items in some catalogs, and order them online, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

It's so much fun to look through the holiday catalogs at all of the wonderful, colorful holiday decorations!

I've gotten Yankee Sturbridge Workshop  who does a fantastic Halloween.

Traditions sent me an email of their highly creative items.

Does anyone else have sites or catalogs you like?

@ECBG   When catalogs pour in, I always grumble, loudly, saying I never buy from catalogs, havn't for years, then had to realize that I see items in some catalogs, and order them online, lol.

Ross Simons catalog photographs their jewelry in actual size and scale!!!  I've ordered from them for decades.

Super Contributor

I'm an addict for any Christmas decor catalogues/magazines!  I keep them too for future reference. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mimi 1883 wrote:

@ECBG  Agree! Right now I'm looking at a colorful pumpkin shaped little hooked rug/doormat in Grandinroad's latest catalog. The only thing holding me back is that my cat would love it, too. 😞 She has many scratching posts, but this would be irresistible for her, I think.

@Mimi 1883 Can you lay the rug over the back of an upholstered chair?Smiley Happy

You can also put tabs on the back of a small rug and use it like a wall hanging.