Respected Contributor

Beautiful Handcrafted Gifts

[ Edited ]

Can you imagine receiving a plate of these stunning cookies (from Faerie Magazine.)  I would feel very loved. Wish I had the talent and patience, or even the steady hand, to make something so lovely. ❤️ Do you have a favorite handcrafted gift, food or otherwise? 

1353008C-5865-4F36-974B-1D80E77F195A.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Beautiful Handcrafted Gifts

I did not have a favorite craft item or type until now - these cookies !  Beautiful - whoever created them is a very talented artist.  I don't think I would be able to take a bite and ruin them.

Respected Contributor

Biting into them would be sad and glorious at the same time!

Honored Contributor

I don't have the patience or the steady hand to make these, but I would LOVE to receive them, lol.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Wow! Stunning!

Honored Contributor

Oh those are so beautiful. Never have seen anything like it. I would not have the patience to do that.

My favorite was butter cookies mom made when I was a kid with the cookie press. They were melt in your mouth from what I remember.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SunValley  Those cookies are amazing! I would wonder how fresh they would still be after they are completed considering how time consuming the artwork is...LOL

Years ago I used to give framed counted crosswork (one of them as a wedding gift with their names/wedding date), afghans and sweaters to family and friends. 

The last afghan I made I kept...which covers the top of a queen size bed.

P1500763.JPG

Respected Contributor

WOW!  They are absolutely gorgeous.  Each one is a work of art.  I wonder where we can purchase these?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals  You can get more info by googling "Pastry chef and artist Judit Czinkné Poór is the Leonardo da Vinci of the cookie world."

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@SunValley  Those cookies are amazing! I would wonder how fresh they would still be after they are completed considering how time consuming the artwork is...LOL

Years ago I used to give framed counted crosswork (one of them as a wedding gift with their names/wedding date), aftgans and sweaters to family and friends. 

The last aftgan I made I kept...

P1500763.JPG

@Susan Louise, this is beHeartutiful