Honored Contributor

Re: Beautiful Easter Tables William Sonoma

Elegant, festive, @ECBG .   Easter is my favorite holiday.

Trusted Contributor

I especially love the middle plates!

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Elegant, festive, @ECBG .   Easter is my favorite holiday.

@Oznell 

I love Easter as well and am so glad I have the Franciscan Ivy china.  Unfortunately, serving bowls aren't all that large.  I just snagged an Ivy salad bowl.  It will be just big enough for green beans at only 11 inches wide.

The vegetable bowls are 7" and 8".  Luckily, I've found some 8".

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG  I'm surprised by the use of the cabbage leaf plates. I have an old Portuguese cabbage leaf plate from my MIL, and I'm looking to get a few more serving bowls. But I never thought of doing entire place settings. Interesting.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@ECBG  I'm surprised by the use of the cabbage leaf plates. I have an old Portuguese cabbage leaf plate from my MIL, and I'm looking to get a few more serving bowls. But I never thought of doing entire place settings. Interesting.

@PA Mom-mom 

I think cabbage dishes have reached classic status. 

Cabbage was the first set to offer texture.  They're popularity shot upward.

They're probably on Ebay, Etsy, and Replacements.  Dillards sells them.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow I love them all @ECBG  I realize I'm late reading this thread but wanted to compliment the lovely photos.

I have china that was my Mom's wedding china. Cream with a pale aqua border. I use it starting in the spring at Easter and into the summer as it feels very spring-like to me and brings back happy memories of my mom.

Contributor

I love doing table scapes and use 3 plates counting the charger, I think it sets a mood for the brunch, dinner.  My grown sons comment on it, as does my daughter.  Williams Sonoma had the Christmas salad plates I'm hoping they bring back this year.