Honored Contributor

Beautiful, Beautiful Hallowen Decor!

I can't put the link up because it's an advertisement.

Go To youtube and put Grandin Road Halloween Haven 2019 in the search bar!  Wonderful!

Contributor

Re: Beautiful, Beautiful Hallowen Decor!

They always have good stuff. I have bought Halloween items from them and the quality has been outstanding!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG.  You can put in.a link to Grandin Road as it's part of the Qurate Retail Group.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Their decor is nice, but too expensive.  I wait until it goes on sale with free shipping before I buy.

I have several door wreaths for the different seasons, a 100% wool rug and four kitchen bar stools from them.

i will continue to shop there, but I must say they have high end prices and average quality.

Their Halloween decor is the same as last year.  You can buy a piece or two, then add to it next year if you wish.

Honored Contributor

@Carmie I want some of their Christmas, not the really modern though!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Go To youtube and put Grandin Road Halloween Haven 2019 in the search bar!  Wonderful!

@ECBG   I used to shop there, but for a few years now, I have not been able to use the site as when I mouse anything, nothing happens.  I contacted customer service, and was told they saw no reason why, that I should use google chrome, told her I do.  I have no problem with any other site, this just popped up out of the blue, so weird.  I have plenty of decor from there, lol, so no loss, just a puzzlement.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@Carmie I want some of their Christmas, not the really modern though!Smiley Happy

Yesterday, I got a catalog from Country Door.  I usually just drop all catalogs in the recycle bin without even looking at them, but this time I took a look.

They have some really nice fall and Halloween decor and most of the prices are reasonable.

i liked some of their other things too.  A lot of it would go with " non-country" decor homes.  I am tempted to buy a few things.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

You can post the link to any of the Qurate companies, @ECBG 

They are all listed at the bottom every QVC page.

I had a thread on Grandin Road's Halloween catalog Halloween Haven on July 31: 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Holiday/Halloween-Haven-Grandin-Rd-catalog-just-arrived/m-p/5622233#M61...

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

The YouTube video is terrific!

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

You can post the link to any of the Qurate companies, @ECBG 

They are all listed at the bottom every QVC page.

I had a thread on Grandin Road's Halloween catalog Halloween Haven on July 31: 

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Holiday/Halloween-Haven-Grandin-Rd-catalog-just-arrived/m-p/5622233#M61...

@GingerPeachI thought this thread seemed familiar.  Again.