Honored Contributor

Has $10 of 3 wicks and $6.50 on all body care.  They are also offering free shipping with $50.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky 

I was just coming here to post...they rarely offer free shipping, so today is a good day to shop!

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky : Thank you for posting this information. DH just asked what was something else he could give me for Christmas. He told me to order what I needed and he will give me the money. I will give him the package when it is delivered so he can wrap. That was a very good deal and able to purchase one of my retired fragrances.

Valued Contributor
I ordered almost $100 worth of stuff early this morning. Free shipping and great deals!
Valued Contributor
I believe today we have to spend $50 or more to get free shipping though
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bath & Body

[ Edited ]

@Pecky 

I tried 4 different times to order last night and it rejected my credit cards.  I tried 2 and confirmed elsewhere that there was no problem with them. 

So, I didn't order.

Chatted online this morning and they said nothing was wrong with the website last night, so....they didn't offer to do a "free shipping" order.  Said it might be something with my browser.

I don't think so, but...I may order at another time since I had just ordered a few things a week or so ago.

No free shipping at any level today, but standards shipping isn't that much to begin with.  It's just the idea.

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman  I had trouble with my credit card being rejected and yet it was fine when I called in my order. I had to clear my history and haven't had the problem any more. Try that?

I order alot of candles as since home burn them all day and every day. I received an order last week  for BOGO and had a broken one so called to replace. I asked why no coupons in orders for 20 % off. Since Covid they have been short staffed in warehouses she said. The coupon books are sent out by another party and she thought are supposed to come in Nov. I haven't gotten those either? Free ship hasnt happened very often either.