Respected Contributor
Due to sale I went in to select a few. After 10 or so I lost ability and desire to sniff any more. So many choices. Unfortunately the natural ingredient choices no longer available. Two years ago there was a fabulous lemon scent at Christmas that was soooo good. Not available last year. 😟
Honored Contributor

Re: Bath & Body Soaps

[ Edited ]

@Twins Mom   I love Zum soaps which are made with essential oils and they are goat milk soap.  Your skin never gets dry.  They are selling them at stores now but you have to visit website for locations.  Indigowild.com is their website.  They offer hollidays scents that are beautiful.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Twins Mom  If you love lemon soaps, you should try this from BBW - it's absolutely the best smelling lemon lotion.  So creamy and lemony - 

020461309_crop.jpg

......You look like I need a drink.....
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the tip @CAcableGirl2.  Lemon is my favorite scent and I happen to be going to Bath and Body Works tomorrow.  I'll be looking for this!!

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

Thanks for the tip @CAcableGirl2.  Lemon is my favorite scent and I happen to be going to Bath and Body Works tomorrow.  I'll be looking for this!!

@Citrine1- I'm headed to Bath and Body Works today also.  Coupons galore that start today!!!

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor
I go quite often to B&B but no more mailers with coupons. Don’t know what happened! Anyone know the secrets?
Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know when bath & Body works are having their big candle sale?

Respected Contributor

@Twins Mom wrote:
I go quite often to B&B but no more mailers with coupons. Don’t know what happened! Anyone know the secrets?

@Twins Mom  sign up for their emails and you will get coupons daily.

Respected Contributor

@POlady wrote:

Does anyone know when bath & Body works are having their big candle sale?

@POlady 3 wick candles are on sale for 12.95. I was there yesterday and purchased 2.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for info DJ's mom!  Somehow I thought it was at the beginning of December.