Respected Contributor
Has anyone purchased her sandstone items? I like the look of the pumpkin. No I don’t need another pumpkin, but inquiring minds still want to know.
Esteemed Contributor

I have her sandstone roses and love, love, love them even though I purchased them "as is" and can only use them with the soft white light because the color-morph feature on one never worked. I actually don't even turn them on very often because they're gorgeous on their own.

I am also interested in the pumpkin and was completely disappointed in the presentation with Carolyn this morning--how did they spend over five minutes talking about the items while only spending about 10 seconds showing the color-morph on the pinecone/artichoke? The Q has the color pictures posted online, but I'd really love to see the pumpkin "in action." It's sitting in my cart for now...

Respected Contributor
@loriqvc
I’m glad you like her roses! Yes, the presentation of the autumnal items was disapppointing. The pumpkin is now sold out so you better make sure to keep it in your cart while you decide! When I posted this question, pumpkins were still available. Then when I went to put one in my cart, they were all gone. I’m going to keep checking though.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@loriqvc
I’m glad you like her roses! Yes, the presentation of the autumnal items was disapppointing. The pumpkin is now sold out so you better make sure to keep it in your cart while you decide! When I posted this question, pumpkins were still available. Then when I went to put one in my cart, they were all gone. I’m going to keep checking though.

@crazycockermom - I just checked my cart and the pumpkin is listed as sold out there, too. Barbara mentioned that no more are coming this season, so perhaps we'll see these items end up in the "as is" bin sometime.

Respected Contributor
@loriqvc
Aww that’s a shame!! If you really want it though, keep checking in case someone changes their mind. If not, I might be stalking as-is.
Esteemed Contributor

@crazycockermom - I actually stalk "as is" for her items all the time. I'm currently watching a lawn stake version of her sandstone flowers to see if it will drop in price as the summer season winds down. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I have the roses also and they are just beautiful, and the battery is still going strong, big plus in my book !!!!

Frequent Contributor

Ladies, pumpkin is now able to order.  I just ordered mine but they probably won’t last. It looks beautiful and I love the sandstone.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased the sandstone lotus and they are beautiful!!!  I like the sandstone. I wasn't sure if the surface was going to be rough or smooth or be a dust/dog hair magnet. It's smoothe and not a magnet to require special care. I was hoping for some larger piecces but didn't want a critter option. I ordered the pinecone/lotus. I would have ordered all three except I'm really trying to stick to my budget.   

Respected Contributor

@mardy wrote:

Ladies, pumpkin is now able to order.  I just ordered mine but they probably won’t last. It looks beautiful and I love the sandstone.

I managed to snag a pumpkin!  Thank you!!!

Hope everyone enjoys whatever they ordered.  I’m glad to hear most of you like the sandstone items.  Looking forward to getting my first!