Esteemed Contributor

This has been my "dream" tree that has been on my list for years. I was curious to see the reviews about the light problems. The warranty states 10 years but the idea of a possible return makes me stop and think. I really want a white needle tree with multi lights in a medium diameter. No matter what brand I purchase I want it to last a min. of three years. They do look real so I'm tempted.   

Respected Contributor

I bought a 5 ft. unlit one last year.  At that size, it was no issue for me to set it up myself and put on my own lights.  It is really a beautiful tree!  

I got mine during the summer at 50% off and free shipping.  It will be the last tree I will ever need, I'm sure.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I bought the box of sample branches last year and was really impressed by how realistic they were.  I'm going to use them to make up decorations this year.

I still haven't decided which tree I want, but I'm thinking I'll go with an unlit tree and then I can add whichever lights I want.  I only want a 5' tree; don't have the time or space to want anything bigger now.

Keep in mind that the trees are guaranteed for 10 years, but the lights are only guaranteed for 3 years.

@Venezia  I would have thought the trees without lights would last forever with only a few weeks to a month of use per year.  I have been thinking of getting one also.

Occasional Contributor

I really hate that I missed that Sale. Z

Honored Contributor

@dewinthemountains wrote:

I really hate that I missed that Sale. Z

@dewinthemountains - keep checking their website. They always have sales and free shipping.