Contributor

BUYER BEWARE OF SANTA'S BEST TREES

I purchased a Santa's Best tree last year with high hopes. I was disappointed with the tree upon set up and wrote a review about it. It would have been too expensive to return so I chalked it up to a very expensive lesson learned. Now, fast forward to November 2016 when i put my very expensive investment back up. Guess what? The lights are malfuctioning. I contact Santa's Best via email, complete with pictures of what the tree is doing. 'We will send you a new tree" I am told. Well it is now 12 days til Christmas and still no tree. Contacted QVC this morning so we shall see.....AVOID THIS TREE !!!

Occasional Contributor

Re: BUYER BEWARE OF SANTA'S BEST TREES

I had my tree for ten whole days before it quit. They said I would receive a refund as soon as it was picked up for return. Not true. They also said an exchange would not be possible until AFTER Christmas. 

Steer clear of Santa's best. It looks good for a few days, then nothing. You'll be left with a dead tree for the remainers of the Christmas season with little hope of getting any satisfaction. 

QVC Customer Care

@amyM wrote:

I had my tree for ten whole days before it quit. They said I would receive a refund as soon as it was picked up for return. Not true. They also said an exchange would not be possible until AFTER Christmas. 

Steer clear of Santa's best. It looks good for a few days, then nothing. You'll be left with a dead tree for the remainers of the Christmas season with little hope of getting any satisfaction. 

Hi @amyM,  I'm so sorry to hear you had that experience. Please email me your account information to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order number and l'll do all I can to help. 

Kinski, Customer Care

Regular Contributor

I purchased the Santa's Best TSV this year, 9 ft. flocked Smart Tree.  So excited when it arrived, two huge boxes.  The boxes contained 2 A's. 2 B's. 2 C's and two stands.  No D's and E's.  I was so upset!!  Then the two huge boxes hat to sit in my foyer for a week before the post office picked them up.  Qvc still has not credited me for this mess, suppose they are still in transit, the tracking does not show on the Q's website.  Bah, humbug!!

Trusted Contributor

I hope the one I bought last year is OK this year!  It worked beautifully last Christmas and I was very pleased.  However, the thought has occurred to me that there could be problems this year, as the prelit trees aren't too reliable.  I tried the Santa's Best, because Bethlehem Lights products aren't very good at all.  

And, I purchased it because it came with a 5 year warranty.  I sure hope I don't need to use it.............

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Add me to the list of people who had problems with this year's Santa's Best TSV tree.  I put up my 5' tree on Nov 10 and the lights/remote stopped working by November 30.  I am so disappointed because we loved it while it  worked.  

I've put some of Ellen's cascading lights over the outside of the tree to get us through Christmas, then back it goes.  

Unfortunately it sold out in the 5' size so I can't write a review on it.  

Valued Contributor

I have had nothing but problems with Santa's Best.  Ended up having to buy a remote.  It is right.  I bought the tree last December.  Not even a year old.  Awful, just awful.

Honored Contributor

I guess these trees aren't exactly Santa's Best.  After one bad experience with a lighted product, I won't buy another pre-lit tree or wreath.  Or, if I do, it will have a good warranty and be easy to return, say to a B&M store.