Re: BUNNIES GALORE AND ALL THING EASTER/SPRING

Regular Contributor

Re: BUNNIES GALORE AND ALL THINGS EASTER/SPRING

H213794 is on Last Clicks for $9.33

Esteemed Contributor

@cuddles 

Very cute!

Wish they would reduce the shipping on such items, but I know that's a "when pigs fly" possibility.

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack I have the Martha Stewart bunnies, too. I bought one to try and then bought 2 more to have a little collection in the garden.

One of the cats gives the bigger bronze one a lot of room when she walks around it in the yard when we are outside. I had to move it from the original place I had put it since it seemed to frighten her so I set it back further in the garden away from the walk.

Honored Contributor

I have one small box with Easter/spring/rabbit stuff, and I intend to keep it that way. I pretty much don't look so as not to find something I might want. Last time I did find something, I let other things go to make it fit in the box I have limited my space to. 

Now if I can have than same kind of discipline in the rest of my decor/linens/kitchenware hoards, I'll be set! LOL

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@yellowrose wrote:

I ordered the bunny riding lamb figurine - couldn't resist.

But I ordered from wm.com - with free shipping price was about the same.

thanks @mousiegirl 

@yellowrose   You won't be disappointed.  I bought it two years ago at zulily, but it was cancelled, so waited another year until it returned, last year.

@mousiegirl   you're right. I'm not disappointed.

Received today and love it.   Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cuddles wrote:

H213794 is on Last Clicks for $9.33

@cuddles 

@Witchywoman 

I got this several months ago & it is really cute. I paid around 14 dollars but the s&h was only $ 3.50 not $ 5.50 like it is now.

I didn't think I liked crackle effect but I figured I'd give it a try. It's done well on this piece IMO.

Bunnies w/ Carrot Cart Spring Figurine by Valerie - H213794

Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, such cute bunnies and I especially love the one directly above this post. Adorable!

I recently picked up Martha Stewart's 16" Resin Chocolate Bunny on a Lunchtime Special and I am IN LOVE!Heart

H- 218651 (It's the taller one and comes with a cute bow, too) 

Image result for martha stewart's 16" chocolate bunny on qvc"

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@mousiegirl, such cute bunnies and I especially love the one directly above this post. Adorable!

I recently picked up Martha Stewart's 16" Resin Chocolate Bunny on a Lunchtime Special and I am IN LOVE!Heart

H- 218651 (It's the taller one and comes with a cute bow, too) 

Image result for martha stewart's 16" chocolate bunny on qvc"

@LIG1   These are cute. Smiley Happy  I have some that I bought at zulily a few years ago, with colored foil eggs at their feet, and I have two resin that I bought at Home Goods eons ago, must dig those out, havn't a clue of where I stashed them, lol.