Trusted Contributor

Re: BUNNIES GALORE AND ALL THINGS EASTER/SPRING

@LIG1 wrote:

@mousiegirl, such cute bunnies and I especially love the one directly above this post. Adorable!

I recently picked up Martha Stewart's 16" Resin Chocolate Bunny on a Lunchtime Special and I am IN LOVE!Heart

H- 218651 (It's the taller one and comes with a cute bow, too) 

Image result for martha stewart's 16" chocolate bunny on qvc"

@LIG1 

I have the smaller bunny here and love him.  Had I known about the Lunchtime Special I would have bought the bigger one too.  All the decor I have gotten from Martha Stewart has been great quality.

Respected Contributor

@itsmetoo wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@mousiegirl, such cute bunnies and I especially love the one directly above this post. Adorable!

I recently picked up Martha Stewart's 16" Resin Chocolate Bunny on a Lunchtime Special and I am IN LOVE!Heart

@LIG1 

I have the smaller bunny here and love him.  Had I known about the Lunchtime Special I would have bought the bigger one too.  All the decor I have gotten from Martha Stewart has been great quality.

Love that Bunny. I see it is on sale now. How much was it on the lunchtime special? Just curious.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  Those are some strange bunnies! LOL!

Respected Contributor

Years ago in Martha Stewart magazine she had an Easter basket in chocolate and it was soo pretty. The basket was painted brown with a pink bow and she had hens, chicks and a bunnny  and I loved it!! And the basket itself was so nice. I have been trying to recreate it but would have to buy the molds online.

IT was on her site for a while but I don't see it there anymore.

It was called" Chocolate Bunnies and Pansies".

Love all of the bunnies posted!!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Looks real.

6CA8674E-20D3-4716-B687-B069EB5A5D77_1_201_a.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@cuddlesmama wrote:

@itsmetoo wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@LIG1 

Love that Bunny. I see it is on sale now. How much was it on the lunchtime special? Just curious.

@cuddlesmama & @itsmetoo, the Lunchtime Special price for the larger bunny was $19.54 and I see that it's now priced at around $24 which isn't bad at all considering how large and adorable it is. I could easily see it selling for double the $24 elsewhere.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor