Honored Contributor

I have been on the fence with this 4' tree in an urn for about a week and decided to order it - H209494

I will put it on top of our long bookcase in the LR. I have always wanted a white flocked tree, so this will be it. It would have made sense to have bought it during the FREE ship day, but didn't think about it then...oh well. At least I am getting it at the CIJ price.

The tree looks lovely in the video and the reviews are good Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: BL white flocked tree...

@Susan Louise ~ I have that tree and love it!  It is a bit larger than it appears in the photo/video, but it is beautiful, especially when lit.  Please let us know how you like yours when you receive it!  :-)

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I have been on the fence with this 4' tree in an urn for about a week and decided to order it - H209494

I will put it on top of our long bookcase in the LR. I have always wanted a white flocked tree, so this will be it. It would have made sense to have bought it during the FREE ship day, but didn't think about it then...oh well. At least I am getting it at the CIJ price.

The tree looks lovely in the video and the reviews are good Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  I love my flocked tree, it looks gorgeous with lights on and lights off.so ethereal.  Due to it's size, etc., it stays up all year in my red room.

Honored Contributor

@Julie928 and @mousiegirl  Thank you both for posting about this flocked tree...now I can't wait to get it! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Julie928 and @mousiegirl  Thank you both for posting about this flocked tree...now I can't wait to get it! Smiley Very Happy

@Susan Louise  Ooops, I don't have this tree, I bought a 9' a few years ago, but the flocking is wonderful, and it appears so on the tree you just bought.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do have this tree, and they are gorgeous.  

Edit;  In fact I bought 3 and have 2 in stock Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

I used a 4' flocked tree for years.  I think we finally wore it out.  They're about as close as we get to  having snow at Christmas.  I liked to decorate them in all one or two colors and they were little beauties. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I have 2 of these BL Hudson white flocked trees in urns. I do love them, and I never had a problem with the trees, but rather with the urns. I had ordered an earlier version ...the Bedford white flocked trees in urns and those urns were even worse! The urn was so badly broken on one tat the tree wouldn't even stand in it. I had some repair work done to the urns on the Hudson version of these. I loved the concept... they were exactly what I wanted on either side of my fireplace... and the trees are perfect with no problem with the flocking, but the quality of the urns was awful both times I ordered. 

I hope you get beautiful trees in beautiful urns, Susan Louise!

Honored Contributor

@Zsazsa wrote:

I have 2 of these BL Hudson white flocked trees in urns. I do love them, and I never had a problem with the trees, but rather with the urns. I had ordered an earlier version ...the Bedford white flocked trees in urns and those urns were even worse! The urn was so badly broken on one tat the tree wouldn't even stand in it. I had some repair work done to the urns on the Hudson version of these. I loved the concept... they were exactly what I wanted on either side of my fireplace... and the trees are perfect with no problem with the flocking, but the quality of the urns was awful both times I ordered. 

I hope you get beautiful trees in beautiful urns, Susan Louise!

@Zsazsa  Sorry to hear your urns left much to be desired. I did watch the video and I can see the seams weren't sanded down too well, if at all...so the quality I can see is lacking in that regard. I thought it was still fixable though

Are the trees easily removable from the urns? I might consider doing a switcheroo if I find a better one at Hobby Lobby or online if I have to.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I have this tree. I put it out on my front porch for the holidays  and I love it. When the light are on it looks heavenly. I also have the 9ft that matches inside in my entry. My front doors are glass and you can see it through the doors. Looking from outside they are both incredible.