Esteemed Contributor

Re: BARBARA KING'S TWIG LANTERN

@Oznell  I just got the twig lantern when there was free shipping. 

The “flame”  light is awesome. It does look like a flame. I like the remote also. Tonight I will try it on the timer to be certain it works, it’s 5 hours.  

I put it on a wooden carved bar in the foyer. I can turn it on with the remote from the den. I will use it Fall and Summer. I wouldn’t put it outside, but it says you can. 

It’s large enough for other candles if wanted. Love it!

Esteemed Contributor

@DecorDiva  My older flicker flame bulbs that screw in are nice, but the one with the lantern Is larger and you can’t see the flame itself but the movement, like it’s frosted over. I just got the twig lantern and love it.

Trusted Contributor

@1Snickers  - the bulbs I got are new technology - they have the same effect as the bulb in Barbara's lantern, but have standard size sockets.  Barbara's looks to be self contained and you put batteries in it for the power source.

Esteemed Contributor

@DecorDiva  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Well, @1Snickers,  you've confirmed my impression of that superb twig lantern, thanks so much for that great report!

Glad you're loving it---    I'm very jealous, though......

Trusted Contributor

@Oznell  I just received the lantern, and it is beautiful and the flickering flame is so realistic.

Contributor

You guys are killing me. I really want those bulbs. I have over 35 lanterns and vowed to not buy any more. I have three in my cart I just can’t pull the trigger...yet

Honored Contributor

Oh, lucky you to have that lantern, @hayseed00!  Thanks for reporting back-- judging by you who have them, it's a winner!

Esteemed Contributor

@DecorDiva   I’ll check them out!$$$$! Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

For those who own this beauty, is the bulb a standard size? Just wondering if , for some reason it burnt out, I would be able to get a replacement?