Honored Contributor

I was wondering if anyone has this?  M63409.  I already have a wood lantern from way, way back, and am not getting another, but gosh, this looks so appealing, especially for fall.

It has that rustic, woodland, sort of improvised feeling I love.  Barbara King in the video was saying how interesting the "real flame" technology is, how it glows, etc. and I was wondering if those who have it agree?

I'm torturing myself, since I am NOT going to get a new lantern, but would like to know if this is as good as it seems....  it looks much better in the video than in the still pictures, by the way.

Respected Contributor

Re: BARBARA KING'S TWIG LANTERN

I don't have it but, gosh, it sure looks beautiful!

Contributor

A couple of us on another board emailed her about those bulbs. She was pretty excited about them.

I just want the bulbs and hate to buy the lanterns (I have soooo many lanterns) if anyone gets the lanterns I would love to know the bulb brand.

Honored Contributor

I almost ordered it, @Oznell 

I'm sorry I couldn't give you the confirmation you needed.  It is good-looking indeed.  I love wood, rustic, woodland, too.  

So basically this is a post you can pretty much ignore! 

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

@Mazie G wrote:

A couple of us on another board emailed her about those bulbs. She was pretty excited about them.

I just want the bulbs and hate to buy the lanterns (I have soooo many lanterns) if anyone gets the lanterns I would love to know the bulb brand.

@Mazie G  - this won't help you with lanterns, but I bought some of these bulbs from Amazon and put them in my outdoor lights on either side of my door.  They are beaufiful!  They come in the regular socket size and candlelabra socket size.

Esteemed Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Mazie G wrote:

@Mazie G  - this won't help you with lanterns, but I bought some of these bulbs from Amazon and put them in my outdoor lights on either side of my door.  They are beaufiful!  They come in the regular socket size and candlelabra socket size.

@DecorDiva Can you give me a name, item number or something else? I want to try them in my outdoor lights too.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Mazie G wrote:

@DecorDiva Can you give me a name, item number or something else? I want to try them in my outdoor lights too.

I entered "flickering light bulbs" on amazon and saw quite a number of what they are calling "LED flame effect bulbs," @PA Mom-mom 

Hope that helps a bit.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

It's a beautiful piece @Oznell.  Like you, I'm on lantern overload, but this one is unique.  I haven't seen anything like it out there in retail.  It's also appealing because you could use it year-round, its not season specific.  I would get it.

Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach Thanks so much!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@DecorDiva wrote:

@Mazie G wrote:

@PA Mom-mom  - I was visiting my sister and we bought them on her Prime account, so I can't give you the exact product, but if you search LED flickering flame bulbs on Amazon, a large selection comes up.