Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

I wish it really has fallen. It's hot!

That being said, I love fall and always look forward to it.

It's hot here too and will be until September.  It's hard for me to decide which I love best- spring or fall!

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

It's hot here too and will be until September.  It's hard for me to decide which I love best- spring or fall!

I agree! No heat or extreme cold please!

Trusted Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

I wish I had a Hobby Lobby or even Kirklands near me. I alway hear about the great deals found there!

Oh.  I hate that you don't have these stores nearby.  There are 4 or 5 HL's within an hour of me and one Kirkland's.  Our Michael's store closed down; it couldn't compete with HL.  Our relatives in Illinois are always talking about Menard's which we don't have.

Trusted Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

I agree! No heat or extreme cold please!

Agreed! Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh.  I hate that you don't have these stores nearby.  There are 4 or 5 HL's within an hour of me and one Kirkland's.  Our Michael's store closed down; it couldn't compete with HL.  Our relatives in Illinois are always talking about Menard's which we don't have.

I really miss Menard’s. They have everything, much better than Lowes or Home Depot.

Respected Contributor

@Tennesseegal  I was in Hobby Lobby the Monday after Easter. They were putting out fall items in April. Last week Christmas items were going up. These items must sell better than spring and summer stuff. Otherwise they would hold off on seasonal items. 

Valued Contributor

Running to Hobby Lobby now!!  It's been 90 degrees + in Florida since May and I need an Autumn break !!!

Valued Contributor

So I just visited Hobby Lobby.  My local store also has a large selection of autumn decor available.  I especially loved the black & white buffalo check rugs, table runners and placemats,  As soon as the sale sign goes up, I'll be buying several runners and a rug or two.  I love the buffalo check for Christmas.  BTW, my Hobby Lobby is already setting up Christmas shelves!  I'm so excited, it's my version of football season!!!!

IMG_7768.JPG

Respected Contributor

Just in Hobby Lobby this morning and the Fall selection is lovely.

Lots of Christmas things out also.

Super Contributor

I truly love CIJ but I'll take Fall items any day of the year.  Summer does nothing for me but that's just me.  Shhhh don't tell anyone but I start Fall decorating early August (in the house).  If it makes me happy why not. 🍁🍂🎃