Trusted Contributor

Sorry!  I couldn't resist the pun.  I was in Hobby Lobby today and there are hundreds of fall items out.  Most of the shelves were half-filled so I imagine that there is much more to come.  Many of the items seemed similar to last year but for you truck lovers there is a small aqua truck with an open back for displaying item.  It also says that it is food safe.  There were stems with small velvet pumpkins in several colors including burgundy.  Some pumpkins were pewter-looking or galvanized.  

Kirkland's store doesn't have any fall items displayed yet but there are several hundred items online.  They have striped, plaid and checked pumpkins in both orange and black.

Out of curiosity, I checked Pier1 and they have only a few items online.  QVC has about a hundred items but I think most are leftovers from last year.  Lots of items are focused on pumpkin spice.

I know, I know.  It's not even summer yet but I get excited about fall decor!

Trusted Contributor

Me too!!!!  Looking forward to fall.  Best time of the year!

Trusted Contributor

@Tennesseegal wrote:

Sorry!  I couldn't resist the pun.  I was in Hobby Lobby today and there are hundreds of fall items out.  Most of the shelves were half-filled so I imagine that there is much more to come.  Many of the items seemed similar to last year but for you truck lovers there is a small aqua truck with an open back for displaying item.  It also says that it is food safe.  There were stems with small velvet pumpkins in several colors including burgundy.  Some pumpkins were pewter-looking or galvanized.  

Kirkland's store doesn't have any fall items displayed yet but there are several hundred items online.  They have striped, plaid and checked pumpkins in both orange and black.

Out of curiosity, I checked Pier1 and they have only a few items online.  QVC has about a hundred items but I think most are leftovers from last year.  Lots of items are focused on pumpkin spice.

I know, I know.  It's not even summer yet but I get excited about fall decor!

I’m with you....I just love Fall...it’s my favorite season. I know it’s only mid-June, but I get excited to see the Fall items.😊

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennesseegal  Fall is my second favorite season to decorate for next to Christmas. I'm glad you reminded me to check out HL!

Trusted Contributor

@PA Mom-mom @grandma petes @Mombo1 

Actually, i am looking forward to CIJ to order some fall items.  Last year, i ordered some of the battery powered lights in amber to use outside during the fall and I really liked them and want to order a few more strands.  Also, usually in August, VPH has several fall shows.  Jill Bauer did a few shows as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Michaels had a shelf of Autumn things out today. 

Honored Contributor

But doesn't Q do Christmas in July next month????? That's impossible that this year is 1/2 over by then. 

Honored Contributor

I wish it really has fallen. It's hot!

That being said, I love fall and always look forward to it.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish I had a Hobby Lobby or even Kirklands near me. I alway hear about the great deals found there!

Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

But doesn't Q do Christmas in July next month????? That's impossible that this year is 1/2 over by then. 

I know!  2019 is flying by!