Esteemed Contributor

I've noticed that many autumn decor items are scheduled to ship anywhere from the end of August to mid - October!! I plan on decorating for Fall just after Labor Day. You really have to listen to the presentations to find out when it will ship. For example, the Bethlehem Lights illuminated garland H224368 and the BL H225554 garland, wreath, basket ship out September 25. With shipping the way it is, it wouldn't arrive until October.

Respected Contributor

Re: Autumn Decor Shipping Later

Yes, this is very annoying. I just ordered a couple of things that I really wanted but am not planning on having them available when I start decorating in a couple of weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  Thank you so much for the heads up!👍 I have one of each in my wishlist, since I'm planning to update some of my fall decor. I was waiting to see if there might be a lunchtime or primetime special, although one of the items is clearanced.😁 I do not venture out much due to Covid, but I think I'll visit Hobby Lobby, and see what's available😊.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

I ordered H223911, luckily it ships Aug 30th.  I noticed the late shipping on Bethlehem lights wreath etc.. For me this would be a (why bother) ?

I'm ready to decorate for Christmas right after Halloween. 

I did enjoy todays fall shows. But the late shipping would detour me from ordering a lot of items. 

Respected Contributor

At least your item is scheduled to ship.  Mine went to backorder.  I don't think I've ever received a backordered item.  I have lowered my expectations in this time of Coronavirus.  QVC's warehouse operations were never the most efficient so I can imagine how bad they are now.  It's not just QVC, either.  I'm having a similar experience with Pottery Barn.

Trusted Contributor

We will probably see this throughout the season. There was a big gap in the supply chain. It is understandable.
Respected Contributor

i ordered a LED fall foliage and lantern canvas art picture and it came within a week. very cute. i don't mind waiting until early sept. but after that it's too late for me.

i think shipping and availability will be an issue, for quite a while. we just need to have patience.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw something from Plow and Hearth was coming Oct 31st....way to late for my fall decorating..

Respected Contributor

Walmart has a lot of nice things out right now.

Honored Contributor

So much seasonal and holiday stuff is in short supply at Q and much not shipping for many weeks after presentation. I don't think it will bode well for them, and I understand there are some extenuating circumstances this year, but they really are quite a hot mess lately with products and shipping. 

They were suffering shipping issues before Covid, this is making it much worse, and I have to wonder if they will ever get shipping under control and into the 21st century.