Valued Contributor

As Is" Set of 3 18" Poinsettia Plants

I don't know if anyone is interested, but Valerie has her 3 18" Poinsettia Plants - "as is" - on the website.

Trusted Contributor

Re: As Is" Set of 3 18" Poinsettia Plants

Thank you for the heads up. I checked out her asis a few days ago and was very surprised to see how many items there were. Way over 200 . I wondered if she getting ready for her Christmas in July shows.

Valued Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

Thank you for the heads up. I checked out her asis a few days ago and was very surprised to see how many items there were. Way over 200 . I wondered if she getting ready for her Christmas in July shows.

I noticed the increase of "as is" products, also.  Valerie also has some Christmas items from last year that are on "Waitlist". She mentioned getting ready for CIJ on her Facebook page.

Respected Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

I don't know if anyone is interested, but Valerie has her 3 18" Poinsettia Plants - "as is" - on the website.

I picked up a set this morning of the red. There was some candy cane left. It looks like now there are more reds.

Trusted Contributor

I've always been tempted by these.  Are they nicer than the artificial ones you see in stores like Michael's?

Trusted Contributor

@itsmetoo ~ I have a couple sets of both the red and the candy cane choices and love them both.  I used them last year under one of the Christmas trees ~ I love real poinsettias but don't keep them in the house because of the dogs.  These really are the next best thing!  :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@itsmetoo They are, IMO. I bought a set of the red last year and, even though I'm not really fond of artificial plants, they looked beautiful mixed in with my holiday decor. Plus, I didn't have to worry about my cat nibbling on them.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Must've gone fast.  I don't see anything like that under her brand in the "As Is" section.

Does anyone have an item number?  I try to check occasionally to see if something pops back into stock.  TIA.

Trusted Contributor

@pattypeep

@Julie928

I so agree.  I have quite a few already that I use every year.  I've been thinking about replacing some that are really old and have seen better days and that's why I was wondering if these are better than the craft store ones.  Thank you so much for your replies.

Valued Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

Must've gone fast.  I don't see anything like that under her brand in the "As Is" section.

Does anyone have an item number?  I try to check occasionally to see if something pops back into stock.  TIA.

The item number is H205197. I just checked, and the red ones are back in stock.  I looked earlier this evening, and they were sold out - but are back in stock now.