Respected Contributor

As Is Celestial Trees iin Stock

If you missed out on these last year, there are a few as-is in stock right now.

H214890

Trusted Contributor

Re: As Is Celestial Trees iin Stock

I bought one of these when Valerie  presented them. They weren't my taste but I bought one for my grandkids. Waiting for Christmas, I put it in my kitchen on a timer. When evening came it turned on. It was beautiful. I hated to give it away. Marsha2003 thank you for posting this. I'm going to grab 1 before their gone.

Respected Contributor

@sweetee2 I gave them as gifts to my aunts and they all loved them and wanted to know where to buy them.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003wrote:

@sweetee2 I gave them as gifts to my aunts and they all loved them and wanted to know where to buy them.

@Marsha2003, Don't you love it when the gifts you select for specific people are a hit?  I'm always so nervous when I choose specific things rather than more general gifts.  The cathedral mosaic VPH lantern for my MIL was also a hit at Christmas.  She is still displaying it.  Whew!  ;-)

Respected Contributor

@SHOPRwrote:

@Marsha2003wrote:

@Marsha2003, Don't you love it when the gifts you select for specific people are a hit?  I'm always so nervous when I choose specific things rather than more general gifts.  The cathedral mosaic VPH lantern for my MIL was also a hit at Christmas.  She is still displaying it.  Whew!  ;-)

@SHOPR I didn't even like those trees when they were first presented, but at the as-is price, they moved into the range as gifts.  I bought a remote separately to add to each tree so the recipients wouldn't have to unplug them to turn them off.

BTW, I bought a set of the BL moving flame candles with remote, linen finish, in ivory.  I'm very pleased with them, so far.  I like that I can set the timer for eight hours because four hours is way too short in the winter.  I hope they bring them in more colors.  I'd love to have a set in the sand color that we both have.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003, Great news on your linen textured BL candles. 

I really don't understand why they'd offer the new color Latte instead of the Sand from their previous set.  Mominohio says that the two are definitely not the same.  I think I'll be getting the grey eventually, if they don't sell out first. 

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR I thought about getting the grey, but it just wasn't quite the shade I wanted so I wimped out and went for the ivory.