Regular Contributor

Re: As Finished as I'm Gonna Be!

@froggy,perfect,beautiful,now go have a drink with santa !Enjoy!MaryAnne

Honored Contributor

@froggy  It's all very beautiful. You did a great job decorating. I really enjoyed seeing your pics.

Honored Contributor

I hope you keep Santa sober on Christmas Eve...he has a big night and we don't need him tipsy.Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@froggy

Beautifully decorated ---love it! 🎅 🎄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@froggy  Thank you so much for sharing.Your decor is beautiful.Your table setting is so nice.

Trusted Contributor

@froggy

Looks like you've been very busy froggy. Everything looks really nice. I like the trees in the first picture. Also the colors of your trees and your table cloth blends really well.  Love the candle and berries too ! Good job!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@tansy wrote:

Beautiful.  I laughed at the booze-y Santas.  I like your plates with the quail image.

They are cardinals! LOL!

Hmmm...I thought the second bird had the quail’s little topknot.  Oh, well ... still pretty.  😊

Honored Contributor

All the different Santa's and tree's are great.  Very festive.

Respected Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@tansy wrote:

Beautiful.  I laughed at the booze-y Santas.  I like your plates with the quail image.

They are cardinals! LOL!

Hmmm...I thought the second bird had the quail’s little topknot.  Oh, well ... still pretty.  😊

Here's a better pic - mine was a little skewed. I can see where the femaile may have looked like a quail. This is an old discontinued Lenox pattern.

2 LENOX WINTER GREETINGS EVERYDAY CARDINAL TARTAN DESIGN SALAD OR DESSERT  PLATE

Esteemed Contributor

Love everything!  All the Santas, the family of Christmas carolers, and your festive table.  All your hard work has paid off, and I wish you a Very Merry Christmas!