Honored Contributor

Re: Apple Tablescape for Fall

@froggy wrote:

@Regal Bee

Just perfect! I have pumpkin soup bowls (in two colors), acorn bowls and pomegranate bowls. Now I want apples!

@froggy  Lol, It's neverending!

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@Regal Bee wrote:

@loriqvc  So that is where they came from.....I have been racking my brains to figure that out but I do love them so.

@Regal Bee - I believe they were called the "Fresh Crop" set; there was also a pumpkin version, if memory serves.

@loriqvc  Yes, now I remember. You are amazing!!

@Regal Bee - Back in the day, I loved Temp-tations. I really dislike the Old World pattern and all the florals that are around nowadays, so I watch for new pieces less and less. The Figural Fruit pattern that was introduced last year was lovely; I was very happy to hear that there will be more of that next year. TT could sell so much more if they would improve the quality of their materials and painting and especially if they would bring more modern and/or neutral patterns. (And I realize that the Figural Fruit I just mentioned negates that last part a bit.)

@loriqvc  I have several of the bakers, never used.

Respected Contributor

It is stunning and very inviting so your guest are going to really enjoy and feel very special.

Valued Contributor

Just lovely!

Respected Contributor

LOVE! Inquiring minds want to know, what are you going to serve in the apples? And thanks for posting the lovely tablescape! 

Respected Contributor

1. IMG_20180912_122631.jpgIMG_20180912_122514.jpgIMG_20180912_122743.jpgRoosters, roosters, everyjeverywhere!

Valued Contributor

@Regal Bee  How delightful!  What a beautiful table setting.

Apple motif is a lovely decor as we transition into pumpkin season.

I don't have any apple decor but as a pumpkin collector, I admit that my display

is a bit over the top.  Two years ago I purchased Staub's cast iron pumpkin dutch oven in burnt orange and love it!  Then last year when they offered it in matte black, I had to have that one as well.  They sit side by side on my baker's rack and are perfect for Halloween.   And yes, I use them both! 

There are more pumpkins in my collection.....many more.  *blush*

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

LOVE! Inquiring minds want to know, what are you going to serve in the apples? And thanks for posting the lovely tablescape! 

@pupwhipped  Homemade veggie beef soup....my mother's recipe.

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee Such a charming tablescape! I don't usually set up my dining room table ahead of time, but you have inspired me! I agree with others who wish Temp-tations would do more things like this.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee,

You never disappoint....enjoy your lovely table and your loving friends.