Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Valerie's last show of the season?

@Snicks1

Lots of good ideas! One picture I was not able to go back and find. Someone put the white cottages inside their fireplace! It is beautiful?

IMG_3903.JPGIMG_3901.JPGIMG_3894.JPGIMG_3891.JPGIMG_3889.JPGIMG_3895.JPG

IMG_3892.JPGC603AEC6-DEF7-4100-96DA-F31B6472CCFC-3197-000002D9EC6CE555_tmp.pngIMG_3896.JPGIMG_3897.JPGIMG_3893.JPG

Great at decorating ideas here! Thanks, Valerie!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

@ChiliPepper Sorry I messed up! I replied to the wrong person, yes it is the fruit garland from valerie. thanks for beautiful and nice comment on my decor. I appreciate it. Our house is old and pretty small too but it is our home and I do enjoy decorating so sometimes maybe go over board. I would love to have a big house but but have learned to be thankful for what God has given us! It may not be the most beautiful but it is our home. I dont even share pics on facebook so this is a first for me, I am a very private person but I fiqure this forum is too so I thought what the heck, everyone here just loves decor so why not share.

Super Contributor

@pupwhipped I hope you and your husband heal and are up and going soon. No it is not good timing to be down right now but I guess it would be better then during the summer months, when the weather is nice. I would not worry about decorating for right now and take care of each other during this time, wow that would be something to both be going thru something at the same time, Concentrate on healing, the holidays come every year. God Bless

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I missed part of this first hour, too, due to yard work.  It's hard to believe there's only one hour of Valerie left to watch (on now) until whenever she kicks off Spring decor next year. :-(

I am LOVING the new flocked garland, wreath and teardrops, but I already have all that I need.  

I really wish QVC had chosen to re-air this later today on QVC Plus, but they didn't.

Yes!!!

I was busy in the kitchen, but have a tv in there, and was only half heartedly watching, assuming I could pick it up later on Q Plus, but I noticed it wasn't on the schedule.

You can bet if it had been a Dyson show or some stupid mattress, they'd run it 6 times in the next 24 hours on Q Plus!!

@SHOPR

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
@CANDLEQUEEN, maybe it's just her last full show, I don't know, but thought she might still be popping up in generic decor shows.

She will be popping in for an item here and there, but no more scheduled full shows. I just hate that.

Honored Contributor

@DarlingDino wrote:

@ChiliPepper Sorry I messed up! I replied to the wrong person, yes it is the fruit garland from valerie. thanks for beautiful and nice comment on my decor. I appreciate it. Our house is old and pretty small too but it is our home and I do enjoy decorating so sometimes maybe go over board. I would love to have a big house but but have learned to be thankful for what God has given us! It may not be the most beautiful but it is our home. I dont even share pics on facebook so this is a first for me, I am a very private person but I fiqure this forum is too so I thought what the heck, everyone here just loves decor so why not share.

@DarlingDino

Thanks so much for sharing pictures!

I love when people here post actual pictures of their decor. I have always wanted to, but my camera card will no longer read in my pc, and I just got a smart phone, and have learned to take pictures with it, but have no idea how to post there here. I haven't even downloaded any apps to the phone, just using it for texting (just learned how to do that for the first time this month as well), phone calls and playing with the camera function.

If I could master posting pics from my phone onto here, I'd be posting some everyday. 

Super Contributor

@Mominohio I know what you mean about this tech stuff, it keeps changing and it is hard to keep up with! I did not know if I could post pics but I do have a digital camera and just took the pics with it and then I have a cord that allows me to upload them to my computer in my photo section so then I just clicked on the photo icon up top and found my pics to upload here. I have no idea how to do it from a phone, LOL maybe someone here can help you out. Glad you enjoyed the pics

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped

I'm sorry that both of you are struggling with health issues right now. Smiley Sad Yes, patience is a virtue. No, I just have not been able to go thru all of the traditions we used to do every year, and sometimes it is frustrating.

As @on the bay mentioned, I have been slowly parting with one or two every year!

The pics from VPHs FB pages are always so tempting -- perhaps that is why I have not looked!

Within each picture, I always continue to find inspiration!

Thank you for posting your personal pictures @DarlingDino! Hopefully I can get our humble house straightened and de-cluttered in time to post some of my decorations too! I will try! Smiley Happy

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

I only caught the last 15 minutes of her show. I was out shopping for Thanksgiving and I cannot believe the Salvation Army santa was ringing the bell right by the entrance! Too early to be doing this!

I am almost finished decorating inside for Christmas and don't need any more decor. I didn't even use everything I have in storage. I put batteries in my illuminated items but haven't lit them yet. I am running low on batteries now on C and D sizes but I have tons of AA and AAA size for many of Valerie's items. 

I only read read a few posts but glad people enjoyed the show and  placed some orders for her items. I know she pops in during the holiday shows here and there and hope I can see her again. 

Respected Contributor

@DarlingDino wrote:

@Snicks1 I would not mind posting pics, I have one set of deer coming from zulily and this set today that really I dont know where they are going yet, LOL I just liked them. The garlands I am putting up on light in the living room. I already have my decor up for christmas, but I am still adding on. I ordered the trees from dennis basso that were a lts on saturday dont know where they are going either. I have never posted pics so I guess I can give it a try cause I did want to take some so I remember what I did this year. I have a digital camera and an cord to hook to my computer but I have never uploaded to this forum but will try.

First of all.  Great pics!   Thanks for sharing the pics of your beautiful decor. I love seeing how others decorate. 

What dennis LTS did I miss?  I've been looking at the LTS daily for certain items but must've missed his trees.  The mercury glass ones  or the wire ones?  How much?