Super Contributor

Re: Anyone watching Valerie now?

@Regal Bee wrote:

I watched for a few minutes but can't take three of them. Just too much.

It's always difficult to understand on TV when more than one is speaking.  Then you don't understand any of them and it just sounds mumbled and muffled.  TV personalities should know that ...seriously.

Trusted Contributor

I was one of many who complained about the chaos of the three of them presenting the last time, but this time was MUCH better.  I'm assuming they read the comments and said something to them.  I'm glad they did because it made a big difference in the whole show.

I didn't buy anything, but I thought she had a few nice things on.  Way too much money though.  I didn't need or want anything badly enough to splurge.

Honored Contributor

I watched most of the two-hour show.  Pat and Jayne were well-behaved, each one fading into the background when it was the other's turn to present with Valerie.  There was just one episode: Pat was center stage with Val, and Jayne shifted the focus to herself by picking up one of the items and carrying it to another part of the set; the camera followed her.  A couple seconds later, the camera returned briefly to Val, showing her shrugging to Pat, as if to say "what're you going to do..."  Both of them improvised nicely however and were able to get the item back from Jayne and put the show back on track.

Respected Contributor

Here we have 20 hours of daylight in the summer. Can’t really see those light up items.

Honored Contributor

I really like the butterflies they just had on. 

Honored Contributor

The large metal lantern would be $80 or almost with shipping and tax, too much, I think.

Respected Contributor

I almost caved on these.  I simply cannot order any more light-up battery operated items.  But I really liked these.

B5BE0BC5-D6B2-4636-816E-81E3A03A8046.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

I almost caved on these.  I simply cannot order any more light-up battery operated items.  But I really liked these.

B5BE0BC5-D6B2-4636-816E-81E3A03A8046.jpeg

@BornToShop 

I REALLY like these too & then saw they are 47 dollars plus & tax & 5.50 shipping.

I am passing also.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoy watching Valerie, just for ideas, but I'm not tempted to buy anything.  Well except for those butterfly flower pots.  Thinking that they will probably rust has kept me from purchasing.

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy Valerie's shows.  I like seeing her set designs and the creative use of her products.   But her prices have gone way up; S/H is up too.   I didn't see anything I had to have and  already have more than enough seasonal decor!   Am staying away from any metallic and/or battery operated goodies.....