Honored Contributor

Anyone remember Martha by Mail?

I loved that catalog and I purchased so many things during those years, many of which I still. I have quite a few milk glass pieces: pink and green bunnies, brown squirrel and pumpkin. A beautiful large brown milk glass cake pedestal that I use in autumn. Remember her large copper cookie cutters? I have a collection of them hanging on a wall in my kitchen. I have assorted canvas zip bags, a couple beautfoul luggage pieces. I purchased some craft kits. I also have quite a few beautiful Polish glass Christmas ornaments, mostly nature-themed. In my bedroom, my white bedside table is still one of my favorite furniture pieces as is the mercury glass lamp with blue toile shade.

I miss the that catalog. Grandin Road is a nice replacement for the seasonal decorations, but I’ve yet to find anything that was as unique as her catalog which carried interesting and well-made items for all aspects of home, cooking, and garden.
Super Contributor

Re: Anyone remember Martha by Mail?

Martha has moved on. Macy's, Michael's, Amazon.......much more. Yes, I remember her catalog. 

Honored Contributor

Yes, I remember. I bought a few items. Still have them. She had some beautiful items.

Honored Contributor

Yes, she’s moved on and selling through multiple companies but I don’t think most of her products today are as nice and unique as her original catalog.
Honored Contributor

A called asked about the stuff she sold on there on Jill's show and if she would be bringing any of it back and she was cagey about it but just smiled and said "stay tuned."  She said that they were just getting started with QVC and there was so much more to come.

So I think we'll see the most asked about pieces from that collection.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN