Respected Contributor

Anyone remember Homeworx auto delivery?

I bought the set of 2 hobnail  gourmand candles for Spring. Thought there was autumnal scent coming this fall but can’t find any info on what it is. Anyone remember?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone remember Homeworx auto delivery?

[ Edited ]

You can check your auto-delivery in your account.

28773FE3-8503-4650-9F17-430574DBD944.png

Respected Contributor

Thanks. I did see it was active but not what I am expecting. Curious what the scent is.

Esteemed Contributor

If you're referring to item H220945, here's the auto-delivery description:

Treat yourself to this Auto-Delivery plan, and receive two luxury dessert candles in November, 2019, for a total of two shipments. From HomeWorx by Harry Slatkin.

• Each shipment includes two 18-oz candles; future shipment arrives approximately November, 2019 for a total of two shipments
  • 1st shipment: one each of Limoncello Cupcake and Vanilla Currant Biscotti
  • Limoncello Cupcake: limoncello, Sicilian lemons, candied lemons, sparkling sugar, creamy vanilla, and French butter
  • Vanilla Currant Biscotti: red currants, almond cream, brown sugar, and baked cookie
  • 2nd shipment: one each of Blackberry Tres Leches and Sugared Beignets
  • Blackberry Tres Leches: blackberries, sponge cake, heavy cream, and vanilla bean
  • Sugared Beignets: French pastry, powered sugar, spun sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon
  • Four wicks
  • Burn time 30 to 55 hours
  • Hobnail embossed colored glass vessel, metallic decorative label, embossed glass lid
  • Measures 4-3/4"Diam x 4-1/2"H
  • Imported
Respected Contributor

Thank you