Trusted Contributor

Anyone receive their Mr. Christmas ceramic tree yet?

I received mine yesterday (I got the large tree in both green and white), and they are lovely!  My biggest fear was that the lights would not be bright enough on the green tree since it seemed that way in all the presentations.  But in fact, they are very bright and very beautiful on both the green and the white!  I had decided not to get them and was going to purchase from a "made to order" place in Austin, but at the last minute I decided to go ahead and get these also.  So glad I did!!  None of the lights on either three were loose and the trees are packed VERY well!

New Contributor

Re: Anyone receive their Mr. Christmas ceramic tree yet?

I received my order of the two smaller trees yesterday to go with a larger green ceramic tree hand-made many years ago.  The quality of the trees is awesome!  I am very pleased!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I had ordered the minis ...green and white...i kept checking and it sat in process for five days...so i got angry and canceled it..

Then i read the reviews...there were a few...and i ordered them again...the cost wasn't much more then the TSV price..

I ordered a necklace the day after the trees...and it shipped the next  day...but ,then it sat with no shipping info for days...I still don't have it....

I get so angry at how slow the shipping and arrival time takes...when other places can get items shipped and delivered in record time...

I am so glad you like your trees...good to know....

Respected Contributor

Mine is out for delivery...yippee!  I ordered the white 7" pair.

Regular Contributor

I received both of my large trees one in each color. I like the white one the best it is very bright. The green tree is nice but not as bright as I would like. I would like to just keep the white tree but my husband likes the green one so I will keep both. 

Occasional Contributor

I ordered both colors also. Love the white. And I Agee that the green one is not as nice. I think
I will return the green one. I also don't like the battery box. I feel that the wires may break by taking it out to replace the batteries when they have to be changed
Super Contributor

I received the 14" tree in white 2 days ago and the 2 7" trees in white last night.  I am very pleased, especially with the small ones.  My intention was to give the 14" away, but they look so good together that I may keep it.

Honored Contributor

I love mine! They are adorable and good quality for the price...I put batteries in and lit them tonight so I knew they worked! Hated to put them away....these minis will definitely go perfect with my vintage ceramic tree!

i bet the white are glittery and beautiful!

(hope this pic isn't sideways)

image.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1, Cute tree.  Your pic isn't sideways. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@homedecor1, Cute tree.  Your pic isn't sideways. 

@homedecor1 and @SHOPR  Yay!!!!! Smiley Very Happy