Contributor

Anyone know if we'll see free shipping anytime soon?

I am itching to order two of the holiday deisgn Peanuts blankets they are showing on air right now, but I can't stomach the $11 I'd have to pay in shipping to get them home. I've already done it for the VPH mercury glass trees and I can't keep doing it. Smiley Sad Anyone know if there will be a free shipping & handling window anytime soon?

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone know if we'll see free shipping anytime soon?

[ Edited ]

Probably not.

They just had one on July 7th, and they only do it a couple of times a year, usually.

Contributor

Not what I was hoping to hear Smiley Tongue but that makes sense. Thanks for answering! 

Now onto deciding which one blanket to choose, ha.

Honored Contributor

@ohdollypop

Not only are the free shipping days limited, but you also have to take into consideration that the price for this item is a sale price right now.  If you wait, the item price may also rise and even if you got free shipping, you may end up paying more anyway.

Your choice.  🎄

Contributor

Totally true, @geezerette!! Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I found A Peanuts throw on a large shopping site for $21 with free shipping if you have a Prime account. 

One of my grandsons is so in love with the Peanuts characters, I was looking at the throws, too.

Honored Contributor

I was in TJ Maxx the other day and they had some of these Peanuts throws. I didn't see the holiday based one though. 

TJ Maxx, near the holidays have tons of Berkshire throws, and less money, no shipping. 

Respected Contributor

When considering whether to buy something one must just figure in the shipping cost as part of the cost of the item. Is the price still good even with that cost? If not I look elsewhere. I am not going to stress and complain about Q's shipping - that is just part of their business model. Sometimes I can find a better price, sometimes not. And whether I buy depends on how much I want the item. I would never wait for Q to have a free shipping day - they are few and far between.

Contributor

@Mominohio Thanks for the tip!!  Heart

Contributor

Thanks, @Dusty1! My boys love Peanuts, too. Smiley Happy