Respected Contributor

Anyone go to Dollar Tree for Fall Decorations

I just got some cute things but if I mix it will better brands I think this will work. I have no idea how I am going to do it but I know if I play around with some of it should work out. Halloween here is from 6-8pm so no decorating for that,fall can last for awhile. We have no seasons in Az. but I will have fall decorations inside my house, I'll make my own fall. On utube there are some crafty people with dollar tree finds so either go there or pintrest to get ideas . I am no way crafty. If you see it buy it they sell out fast. My husband thinks I am crazy getting ready for fall. Yes Walmart, TJ & all the other discount places have really cute things out. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone go to Dollar Tree for Fall Decorations

I do, really cute items. You Tube has Dollar Tree Fall 2019 videos, I watched several last night & headed there later today. Enjoy your finds @sissel.

Respected Contributor

Love YouTube for ideas.

Trusted Contributor

I got 2  small ceramic pumpkins so far.   When I can get something like that at that price, I do.  That way I can justify VPH pumpkin stack @ $43.  I go back to the $Tree to see what else they have added every few days. 

Respected Contributor

I tend to go to Dollar Tree for holiday decorations for my office.  They are inexpensive and yet make the office look festive. 

Respected Contributor

Yes I do. I like a lot of the Dollar Tree decorations. I just mix it with things I already have.

Honored Contributor

This year I'm buying things for Fall decorating.  I don't want to ask hubby to go to our storage locker for the "Fall" box, that will make him happy.  I bought some items from the Christmas Tree Shop last Saturday,  I'll drop by Dollar Tree this coming Saturday and I'll guy a couple of VPH Fall items.  It will be a high/low $$$ mix.  I decorate after Labor Day and I do Fall,  I don't do Halloween.  That way, I am all set until after Thanksgiving and then it's on to Christmas decorating.   

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

This year I'm buying things for Fall decorating.  I don't want to ask hubby to go to our storage locker for the "Fall" box, that will make him happy.  I bought some items from the Christmas Tree Shop last Saturday,  I'll drop by Dollar Tree this coming Saturday and I'll guy a couple of VPH Fall items.  It will be a high/low $$$ mix.  I decorate after Labor Day and I do Fall,  I don't do Halloween.  That way, I am all set until after Thanksgiving and then it's on to Christmas decorating.   

Same here @chrystaltree Labor Day weekend is decorating and no Halloween for me either.

Honored Contributor

They do have some cute things.

Super Contributor

I do I do, I do the door in my kitchen usually w a seasonal item from dollar store . Also for my office .  And stakes for my garden . Toss at end of season.