Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone get their Jim Shore bunny yet?

wrote:
@mousiegirl
I’m on waitlist for the bunny. So this bunny is considered a garden figure? I don’t mind rustic looking as long as it doesn’t look like major flaws. I wish he’d do a dog. Smiley Happy

@crazycockermom  THE BUNNY IS ADORABLE, BUT JIM DOES DESCRIBE HIS SUPER LARGE FIGURES AS BEING ABLE TO GO OUTSIDE, BUTIi WOULDN'T DO IT.  NO MAJOR MARKS ON BUNNY, YOU WILL LOVE HIM. Smiley Happy

Sorry for the all caps, mistake.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl
Thanks for explaining. I don’t know if I could put him outside either. Wouldn’t want anything to happen to him. I hope I am able to get one! I almost bought him when he first aired, but didn’t pull he trigger, then when I decided I wanted him it was too late. You never know with waitlist...
Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@mousiegirl  Yes! I saw your cat display. It was absolutely adorable! Isn't storing your stuff the worst? I have a lot of mine upstairs. I have it everywhere really lol. I've purged, but I keep bringing more in. I tell myself I'm making progress but I'm not where I want to be. It is what it is for now!

@colliemom4  Yesssssssssss, storage is a nightmare, lol.  It has taken over my closets, most of my large linen closet, had DH build shelves in the hall closet for the tall items, it never ends, lol.

@colliemom4  I received bunny and cat, keepers.  In case you didn't know this, his "garden" figures are not as meticulous as his other pieces, there will be errant marks, not the lines that makes a piece look as if it has been carved, though they are there also  The cat looks good, the bunny more rustic looking re marks, nothing that stands out like a sore thumb, but I notice.  Mine won't go outside, the cat will stay displayed all year,  the bunny is out for a short time. 

@mousiegirlI'm glad to hear you received your items and are pleased with them.  They're both so cute! I'm sure you'll enjoy them for years to come. The cat looks perfect for keeping out year round. Actually I think the bunny does too. Thanks for sharing about the markings. I do own a few home decor items made in the same manner though they aren't Jim Shore.