Respected Contributor

Anyone get their Jim Shore bunny yet?

H214522
On the fence. Wondering if anyone that has seen it irl has any input. Thanks!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone get their Jim Shore bunny yet?

Leave it to QVC to have JS bring his most expensive stuff during this show.  He has so many items on the internet that are just beautiful at the same price than this rabbit.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
H214522

@crazycockermom  It is an advanced order due to ship in early February.  I will post.  I have been looking at this rabbit, in a different color, on ebay, for some time, but all prices, including shipping, for the most part, are near or over $100.  I love the stance and facial expression on this rabbit.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:
H214522

@crazycockermom  It is an advanced order due to ship in early February.  I will post.  I have been looking at this rabbit, in a different color, on ebay, for some time, but all prices, including shipping, for the most part, are near or over $100.  I love the stance and facial expression on this rabbit.  Smiley Happy

Oops!!   I didn’t notice that.  Sorry!  Your input helps.  I may just have to get him. I have one in my cart now.  It keeps bouncing in and out of stock so I don’t want to wait too long!   Thanks!  😊 

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom, he is beautiful, I have not seen him, when was he on?  I have lots of Jim Shore bunnies/Easter decor and love all of it, I will have to think about this one!  

Respected Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@crazycockermom, he is beautiful, I have not seen him, when was he on?  I have lots of Jim Shore bunnies/Easter decor and love all of it, I will have to think about this one!  

I think he was on the same day as Valerie’s TSV.   The 9th?   He was on just to present this bunny and the large cat.  That’s all.  I love his bunnies and spring/Easter decor too. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Hooty  I have a lot of Jim Shore Easter items but not a lot of other Easter decor. I'm looking for ideas on how to display mine. It's looked rather boring all put together. Maybe I need to add in new things to make my displays more interesting. How do you arrange your items or do you have any ideas for me? LOL.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4, I have some pictures from last year, I will try to get them together and post them for you!Heart

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@colliemom4, I have some pictures from last year, I will try to get them together and post them for you!Heart

Thank you Hooty!

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4, here you ago:

Image may contain: indoor