Occasional Contributor

Anyone else waiting on jewelry ordered on the 19th?

Guaranteed by today, but CS can't tell me where one of 2 orders are at in processing. Talked to 5 ppl since yesterday. Both rings. Someone last night escalated them to "the top", and magically one got sent last night, out for delivery yesterday by ups. The other, they don't know anything about when it will be shipped. Both the same ring in 2 sizes for 2 different family members. Anyone else having this issue?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Anyone else waiting on jewelry ordered on the 19th?

[ Edited ]

My order is still being prepared as of today. I didn't order it as a gift for anyone but me so I'm OK.

Perhaps the timing of the Jewelry in time for Christmas events should be held a week before?

Sometimes the gifts received after all the others are opened are a nice surprise. No consolation but the gifts will still be appreciated.

I hope your gifts do arrive in time. Happy Holidays to you.

Respected Contributor

Same here. My order says 'in process'.'I wasn't expecting it to arrive

before Xmas....I've experienced QVCs ' delivery by Xmas' before. And it didn't

happen.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you both for the replies! I figured I was taking a chance, it was a last minute idea for 2 women in the family that would be opening them together. I hadn't ordered that late before, I learned not to trust that anymore. My first time ordering jewelry on QVC. Maybe they are together, even though different orders? Happy Holidays💝
Esteemed Contributor

I sure am!! Jane T. PROMISED any item ordered would be delivered by Christmas. I purchased the pink Affinity diamond heart ring....and my order is still being "prepared". Not even sent yet. So much for QVC has done this for decades and assured Christmas delivery. 

Frequent Contributor

mine arrived today, I hope yours comes soon.  

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I am also waiting and now it looks as though my earrings won't be here until after Christmas. Fortunately, in my case they were a gift to myself so no one else will be disappointed. I hope yours gets to you soon and that you enjoy the holidays.
Honored Contributor

@Sweety89 So you really believed that you would receive the jewelry by Christmas?

Respected Contributor

similar story, ordered ring, last Sunday, didn't ship out until Thursday. delivery the 26th. it's just for me, so no biggie.

this happens every year, people that believe this guarantee must still believe in Santa. People/companies do the best they can, during the holidays. They don't want to listen to the complaints and rants from people and i do think they try.

Valued Contributor

Me too...ring being delivered on the 26th.  I do not know why QVC insists items will be delivered  by Christmas when they ship by regular usps!  It won't happen!  Why will they not ship by priority mail on an expensive jewelry item?  I would really be disappointed if I spent thousands of dollars on a Vault ring only to have it not arrive for Christmas as promised by a host on air.