Occasional Contributor

Anyone else have trouble ordering VPH gingerbread houses H211576

Wow,  Of all the items tonight that I could not order online.  VPH Gingerbread houses H211576 still haven't shown up on the QVC website.  I had to order them through the phone automation system.  Anyone else have this problem?

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone else have trouble ordering VPH gingerbread houses H211576

Yes ! What's going on ! Was waiting to order on phone, my call was dropped . 😥

Regular Visitor

Yes, I also had to use the automated phone ordering system and was able to purchase the two I wanted.

Respected Contributor

I got through automated ordering. Strange that they don't show up in items recently on air, and the item number just shows " sold out" . It almost seems like they weren't supposed to be in the show 😳

Valued Contributor

I can't order them online, either. I hope they put them on the site.  I got the error message that they weren't available.  I checked QVC and QVC2, and they aren't available to order online.

Valued Contributor

I just emailed QVCSocial to let them know, and will post the reply here as soon as they let me know. 

Esteemed Contributor

They must be having some serious website issues.  What a terrible day for this to happen.  None of the videos for the VPH overnight show are posted, either.  The items with videos have old videos.  The host last night was Cathy Pedrayes.  I was mostly asleep and really wanted to review the videos this morning but can't.  

Valued Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

They must be having some serious website issues.  What a terrible day for this to happen.  None of the videos for the VPH overnight show are posted, either.  The items with videos have old videos.  The host last night was Cathy Pedrayes.  I was mostly asleep and really wanted to review the videos this morning but can't.  

I tried calling CS by phone, but couldn't get through.  I was on hold for a long time, and then the call dropped.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  I'm not happy with the video issue either. The Q never even put up a video for those metallic Luminara either.

I also went to look at the Cardinal pedestal pics again...POOF! Gone...

I guess a few of the items weren't meant to be available yet, so I guess someone goofed. 

Even so, there are other VPH products that should be available now that aren't...even some of the older products.

I wonder if it's just related to VPH products, or over many brands on the QVC site...

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise, I would guess that they're having serious technical issues and are now trying to fix things.  Hopefully everything will be available again soon.  Too bad those unposted videos will be the least of their worries.  I doubt they will have time to worry with them.  :-(