Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone buy anything in Christmas in July besides me?

yes, some food, wine, and a few temptations serving pieces in their holiday whimsy design. i did enjoy watching some of the christmas in july shows. it was a nice change!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@juanitalinda   This weekend, I bought the TSV Christmas Eve, almost bought it last year, and the silver glittered sequined sprays, also in white, bought the white spiral picks earlier in the month.  I bought the CI hedgehogs, have many of the birds, and lots of sweets for Christmas, mostly as gifts, but some to serve at home.  I also bought the Homeworx cardinal pedestal, and some gift items,  compared to years ago, I have hardly bought anything, lol.

Super Contributor

It turns out that I bought a few more things than the pillow.  I bought Valerie's lamposts, which seem to go with everything, and grabbed some silver picks since I couldn't find any in my Christmas stash.  I also bought the faux-fur boxes to finish up the bottom of the tree.  

Everything was on great sale prices and I am pleased with them all.

AND ... too am thankful that Christmas in July is ending. No more temptation, at least for a while.   

I hear that Harvest home and Welcome to Fall are coming .... oh no!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@juanitalinda 

I bought the red berry candle rings

Set of 3 Glistening Boxwood & Berry Candle Rings by Valerie - H231543

and 3 Cardinals with stands

3-Piece Cardinals with Holly on Stands by Valerie - H228175

Berkshire Cat Throw

Berkshire Blanket Oversized 60x80" WhimsicalChristmas Throw - H227548

Homeworx Cardinal Pedestal & Candle 

HomeWorx by Slatkin & Co. Cardinal Pedestal w/ - H262194

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@juanitalinda   This weekend, I bought the TSV Christmas Eve, almost bought it last year, and the silver glittered sequined sprays, also in white, bought the white spiral picks earlier in the month.  I bought the CI hedgehogs, have many of the birds, and lots of sweets for Christmas, mostly as gifts, but some to serve at home.  I also bought the Homeworx cardinal pedestal, and some gift items,  compared to years ago, I have hardly bought anything, lol.

@mousiegirl 

Hi MOUSIEGIRL,

I also bought the Homeworx Cardinal Pedestal With Candle too.....very happy with the purchase

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

@Spurt @mousiegirl 

It all sounds so festive.   Maybe you can share pictures once you start decorating.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@juanitalinda wrote:

@Spurt @mousiegirl 

It all sounds so festive.   Maybe you can share pictures once you start decorating.  

@juanitalinda   This was quite an exciting forum several years ago, and I had many, many threads with my decor for every season, doubt I will do that again.but they are still here, somewhere.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

yes, some food, wine, and a few temptations serving pieces in their holiday whimsy design. i did enjoy watching some of the christmas in july shows. it was a nice change!

@sunshine45 

Yes, I agree a nice chance of pace.....

Contributor

I bought Janine Graff’s hurricane in silver…love it!…and Valerie’s mirrored lotus flower in silver. Can’t wait to get it as it is getting great reviews!
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today I received the 10" mirrored faceted glass lotus holder H238855 in Gold. 

I have another winner from CIJ!  Feeling fortunate for sure. 

I have reviewed it but wanted to share a comparison photo of the new one with the smaller one from past years. Color is just a tad different.  Faceted teardrops are bigger on the new one. I wasn't sure if they were bigger or just spaced out more when it was presented so wanted to share that info. 

CB4C3786-0D2B-402A-9427-442406140255.jpeg