Super Contributor

Anyone buy anything in Christmas in July besides me?

I bought Valerie's snowfall pillow  H275341 and love it.  I  hope to make these colors my Christmas palette this year.  I will have to scour through my deocrations because I haven't used silver in a while .... but I'm excited.  

Anyone else buy something they 'need' or 'love'? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Anyone buy anything in Christmas in July besides me?

I haven't really been watching so to answer your question, no, I didn't buy anything.  However, I wanted to pop in and say that's a beautiful pillow and decorating in those colors will be lovely!

Honored Contributor

@juanitalinda - Your pillow is just extraordinary! I love it! 

I bought the Valerie spiral ribbon picks. I plan to use them in our "real" trees instead of tinsel. I also plan to gather some in a vase.

I'm sure we'll see a lot more from Valerie and others in the weeks to come.

Have fun decorating!   Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Every year I love CIJ and Valerie but this is the first year I literally bought nothing.

I don't know if it's due to the pandemic, but there just wasn't anything all that new in her shows. I have the picks, lanterns and cottages from past years that I love but don't need anything more.  I was actually disappointed that there wasn't a "must have".

Trusted Contributor

That pillow is so pretty.  

Honored Contributor

@juanitalinda 

pretty pillow

as buying anything I wasn't even tempted.  I guess I've reached the point that I really don't want or need anything holiday decor.

Respected Contributor

Have not watched CIJ.  Have not bought CIJ products.  So, big NO here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got this pillow from HSNaugust & leo 20" x 20" Faux Fur Embroidered Winter Pillow

793-997-$29.95

It is so soft and pretty.They have a lot of nice pillows on there, some the same as Valerie's.

I didn't get anything from her this year and agree with others that there wasn't a lot that was very different.

And I like all the things I have already, but did fall in love with this pillow!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I haven't purchased anything this year at all.  I have been watching/recording, but I haven't seen anything that I have really wanted, but that's fine with me.  I'm okay with saving some money!

I hope everyone who has purchased something, enjoys it!

Respected Contributor

I have not purchased any decorations or accent pieces.  I have way too many,  but you never know.

I have purchased some gifts and a direct ship for December as a gift too.  

I enjoy watching and picking a few things up.  

Not as many on my list and mostly adults.  Two younger grand kids but they have their own ideas on what they would like.  So I wait for their lists.  I have a few things started but the big gift we will wait to see what they might like.