Trusted Contributor

Anyone Else have The P1 "HARVEST HAPPY HOUR" in their area??

Last week I received an invitation to P1's "Harvest Happy Hour".  They had a decorating demonstration, introduced their new Fall items, and had a raffle (which my girlfriend won).  They offered an extra discount to those that attended too.   I understand they will be doing another type event before Christmas.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Else have The P1 "HARVEST HAPPY HOUR" in their area??

We don't even have a P1 in our area anymore. They went out way over a decade ago. 

I'd have to drive over an hour to get to one. Boo for me.

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

We don't even have a P1 in our area anymore. They went out way over a decade ago. 

I'd have to drive over an hour to get to one. Boo for me.

@Mominohio  Wow...I have three of them within a 20 minute drive.  At least they do free shipping fairly often.

Honored Contributor

Hadn't heard of it.  I was in P1 today around 3:30.  They didn't appear to be setting up for anything and there was no signage.  I bought a vase and got a 20% off coupon that starts next Sunday.

I've been to something similar at pottery barn, but there were no coupons or prizes.

Super Contributor

No, but I did enough damage on the website lately with the sales and free S&H!Smiley Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@KellKats wrote:

No, but I did enough damage on the website lately with the sales and free S&H!Smiley Tongue

@KellKats  Hi Kel:  I went over to my store this afternoon and took another look at a few items as I had a 15% off coupon to spend.  I tried to use the coupon with the free shipping, but of course that didn't work.  So..now I'm still contemplating some holiday dishes for the free shipping but I don't really need them....of course when has that ever stopped us...LOL

Super Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@KellKats wrote:

@KellKats  Hi Kel:  I went over to my store this afternoon and took another look at a few items as I had a 15% off coupon to spend.  I tried to use the coupon with the free shipping, but of course that didn't work.  So..now I'm still contemplating some holiday dishes for the free shipping but I don't really need them....of course when has that ever stopped us...LOL

@MTH hi! - lucky you to get a coupon- i never get any! ugh... sometimes I get an occasional 20%, but usually during the holidays. However, I think I didnt do too bad this time. I got some fall stems that were on sale with free S&H. Then I wanted a mirror I had been eyeing for some time and it had a major surcharge which was waived and free S&H and I was going to pull the plug, but I thought I would wait to see it in person. Then the next day when they extended the free S&H, they had the mirror 50.00 off so I could NOT pass that up!! LOL. Plus I got the stacked lanterns I had seen in store that at the time were not on sale, but now they were! I got some good sales and free S&H so I can't complain! Still deciding on another lantern but have a few days before it goes off sale and the S&H is done... ugh, i love that place!!