Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Get No Slip With Their Items At Christmas? I'm Stuck With Seven Throws!!

Thank you for this information. I appreciate the help. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Get No Slip With Their Items At Christmas? I'm Stuck With Seven Throws!!

Thank you for getting back to me. 

Regular Contributor

Some things had a sticker on the outside of the package saying one of three. But there was nothing after the first one. Useless, it would rip right off and tear. Nothing behind it. I had too much going on to stay on the phone waiting for CS to answer. It hasn't happened to me since Christmas, so I'm hoping it was all the packages they were sending out got messed up. I know other places like amazon don't have a slip, but I shop often at QVC and really need that packing slip in case I have to ship something back. If they stopped giving slips, I would be less likely to buy from there so much. 

Honored Contributor

@White Picket Fence   I probably don't get slips with half the items I order from QVC.  When I need to return something I just go into my account online and print the return slip.  It's just like the one that comes with the orders.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau