Regular Contributor

Anyone Else Get No Slip With Their Items At Christmas? I'm Stuck With Seven Throws!!

I ordered several of the Berkshire throws TSV for Christmas gifts. Everyone of them came with no slip! I even bought a pillow set to match one plaid throw and no slip with those either. A Snoopy dog, some Christmas decor, and another couple of things. I am now stuck with them. When I called about it back in December I was on hold for so long I kept giving up. January not any better. It was such a hassel I decided I would keep them and when things open up, I will sell them in Fall at the animal shelter fair so I can donate the money. It was so dissapointing to open a package and find no slip. No return, no price nothing. Did anyone else go through this? I can't be the only one.

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Get No Slip With Their Items At Christmas? I'm Stuck With Seven Throws!!

@White Picket Fence wrote:

I ordered several of the Berkshire throws TSV for Christmas gifts. Everyone of them came with no slip! I even bought a pillow set to match one plaid throw and no slip with those either. A Snoopy dog, some Christmas decor, and another couple of things. I am now stuck with them. When I called about it back in December I was on hold for so long I kept giving up. January not any better. It was such a hassel I decided I would keep them and when things open up, I will sell them in Fall at the animal shelter fair so I can donate the money. It was so dissapointing to open a package and find no slip. No return, no price nothing. Did anyone else go through this? I can't be the only one.

@White Picket Fence 

you can print out invoices online OR contact customer service and they will email them to you or even send them snail mail.

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: Anyone Else Get No Slip With Their Items At Christmas? I'm Stuck With Seven Throws!!

@White Picket Fence wrote:

I thought I previously read on here that the packing slip is supposed to be on the backside of the mailing label (that is on the outside of your package) - there is a way to return without the slip.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Everything I've received has had an invoice with it, but your items might have been shipped directly from the vendor and that might be why a QVC invoice was not included.

However, you could've logged into your account and printed off return slips for anything you didn't want.  Unfortunately, you're now past the January 31st (holiday return) cutoff.

For future reference, just print out the information (even a return label), if it isn't included with your order.

(ETA:  I was writing this as Sunshine45 was giving the same advice.  Great minds!)

@White Picket Fence - I'm curious - was there a reason you decided not to give the seven throws as the intended Christmas gifts?

Honored Contributor

@White Picket Fence.  Many things are being shipped without invoices by both QVC and other retailers.  I never get one with my Amazon purchases.  You could have printed the order information from your account or some people even handwrite all the pertinent information.  Anytime you want or need an invoice or return label, the mods will be glad to send you one if you'll email them.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

just posted similar issue with a lock&lock order received today!

Respected Contributor

I had no slip in those Temptations gloves.  The box looked like it came straight to me from China.  It's not a problem.  QVC does a good job keeping track of orders online, so all the info you need is in your account on the website.

Super Contributor

YES!!!!!  I got a Quacker Factory sweather from QVC.  No packing slip.  I had no idea who gave it to me.  I was going to call QVC to see if they could tell me who ordered it, but my sister asked me if I got a package from QVC.  Here, she ordered it for me and they sent it with no slip.  I guess that is their new thing.

Respected Contributor

Last year I didn't get return slips for several items.  I think I needed to return just one, I called CS and they told me to print one from on line.

Honored Contributor

As others have posted, you can get the info you need for return online.  I'm curious.  You were going to return ALL of it?

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?