Honored Contributor

Our HOA only allows 2 decor items outside at a time. I will have a patio flag with colored eggs on it and a plaque of an Easter basket with welcome on it. That is if they ever paint our house so I can decorate. The porch furniture has been in the living room over 3 weeks now. 

Honored Contributor

I've seen homes with those Easter eggs on the trees.  No, I never did that type of thing.  In our former home, we had a huge front porch and I had two of the old fashioned wagons that hubby painted pink.  I always did the same thing,  I had huge stuffed Mr Bunny in one wagon and a Mrs Bunny in the other wagon and potted plants either in the wagon or around the porch.  Same thing, every Easter.   Now, we're in our condo and I have pastel VPH globes that I arrange in the LR and DR windows.  More of spring look than an Easter look  I think I'll do something more Easter this year.  Not anytime soon, we're still in the middle of winter here and Easter comes in April this year.  I have time.

Respected Contributor

I am a seasonal, not holiday decorator. And we live in a smaller place so my decorating has come to tabletop and mantle decorating without it looking like clutter.