Super Contributor

Re: Anyone Buying today's TSV -- Wreath-Swag-Garland?

where is Chad Johnson?--he was that TALL fellow that always was with BL every year!

Regular Contributor

Chad just did the lights strands they had so I guess it's Rachael's turn.

July won't be CIJ without Bethlehem Lights. Ordered 2 orders of the strands and a wreath. I'm already wishing I had ordered 2 wreaths. It looked lovely sitting on that table with the candle inside. I hope it's as full when it arrives. I've been pleased with all my other Bethlehem Light pirchases.

Esteemed Contributor

@Beauty Maven  I would have made several purchases if it hadn't been for the fact that I have so many BL sets from years past. They don't wear out! I have swags on top of my cabinets and on my tables and on the front door. They are so old, but still going strong.

Respected Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@AKgirl2 -- Christmas must be beautiful in Alaska!!

@Beauty Maven  ~ Almost guaranteed to be a white Christmas.  It stays so cold, that the snow doesn't melt!

.                                ❄️❄️🎄❄️❄️

Super Contributor

I ordered the white swag.   Last year, I got an all-white tree from wayfair and a rotating tree stand.  Decorated the tree in jewel-toned ornaments and it is spectacular!    I have more ornaments, so I plan to glue them onto the swag, and put it on the TV stand (also from wayfair) right below the tv itself.  If it's too big for that spot, I'll find somewhere else to put it.    Looking forward to getting that in 6-ish weeks.