Esteemed Contributor

Any Super Saturday shoppers?

And what was in your shopping bag? (not including food unless it's for gifts).

I ran into Hobby Lobby when it opened this morning for a roll of ribbon, left with 3 rolls as they were 65% off.

Did not plan on any other shopping today, but I made 2 purchases here at the Q:

Something on LTS that I had on my wish list and

the Q2 Big Deal- WL for the opal. These are sizes I need and the deciding factor, even more than the price, was that all the lids are the same size and any lid fits on any of the containers.

Honored Contributor

Re: Any Super Saturday shoppers?

This am left early for early am shopping at Sam's, hit TJoe's by 8:00, then Costco, Pet Stop (treats for pup), Macy's, fit in a pit stop for gas and bank.  I'm done ....hope I don't see a store till after Christmas.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I had a $10.00 off code at Nordstrom and ordered  Amazing Grace shower gel.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I had all of my gifts purchased and only had to pick up three gift cards today, which Thank God, I was able to purchase in the grocery store, no need to run around to different stores anymore. 

The last of my ordered gifts were delivered today, so I am done. I have started wrapping (who am I kidding) I don't wrap, I put all gifts into gift bags and make pretty bows on the outside of them. 

I am done...

Respected Contributor

@queendiva   I shopped from the comfort of my couch.  Picked up two Aramatique candles and winter home fragrance mixtures on sale and a Godinger 5 piece serveware set and a National Tree Company wreath storage bag, all from Macys.

All were at reduced prices and on one item I got an additional 15% off, plus 6% Rakuten cash back and free shipping.

None of these were "necessary" purchases but were for fun.  There have been lots of great sales from most retailers this season.  My gift list was finished well before Thanksgiving.

Respected Contributor

Shopping and gift giving done !  

At two two thrift shops down at the shore:

4 gorgeous unique Christmas ornaments for 2020’s gift bags at $2 each;

one very looonnggg orange scarf $3;

3 extra tall bar chairs in my favorite yellow, $10 each;

one sand color suede side chair for my master bedroom at home for $12;

3 plastic wreath storage containers, $5 each; and,

DH picked up a used Peugeot bike for $20 after he thoroughly tested it outside in the bitter cold !!!

My favorite kind of adventure shopping...now if they only had Rakuten !!!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Today was my "gift" baking day.  I headed out early to get all the ingredients and a few other stops.

I was surprised: No lines and hardly anyone in stores.  

I had a "easy" gift giving season -- "A" helped me shop from my couch & all things were delivered to recipients within 1 day🙂.

Even Macy's, Carter's, Williams Sonoma & QVC delivered the other things.  I am done but of course, non were wrapped but got enclosed gift messages!

I shopped & wrapped for GD while I was home.  She's the important one!!!!

Honored Contributor

No, I'm done.  With the exception of the Christmas cheesecake from QVC, all my gifts are in the house.  I'm a little concerned about that cheesecake, it was supposed to be delivered between 2-6pm.  UPS tracking is still saying that but QVC tracking says, it will be delivered on 12/23.  

Honored Contributor

I ordered this cute single-serve Cook's coffeemaker on QVC.  K49563.  Comes in different colors.  Coffeepot .jpg

No Keurig and K-cups for me.  

I usually drink instant, but; every once in a while I like one cup made with grounds.  Always had a larger one, but the last one died and didn't replace it.  This one should be perfect with a 16 oz cup.  

All of my shopping is done, presents wrapped and under the tree, grocery shopping and baking done, so I'm in good shape.   

Honored Contributor

I did do some shopping, a little bit, but it's all for me.

I ordered a bracelet from Talbots.

I bought a bracelet at the consignment shop I go to.

I placed 3 small orders from Etsy.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?