Trusted Contributor

Re: Another Valerie Parr Hill TSV coming soon!

@Susan Louise 

I marked my calendar as well!  We're obsessed aren't we?

I have a question for you. How do you know the schedule in advance?  When I click on program guide, all I see is like a week at a time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tennesseegal wrote:

@Susan Louise 

I marked my calendar as well!  We're obsessed aren't we?

I have a question for you. How do you know the schedule in advance?  When I click on program guide, all I see is like a week at a time.

@Tennesseegal   At the top of that page you will see daily and weekly, mouse weekly and a two-three week period of programming will show.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice to know @MaryLamb I love fall decor - far more than Christmas actually. I have a serious pumpkin problem!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven   @Susan Louise    I see no Valerie shows this week.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl  Thanks for the HU...     

It looks like the Q/VPH has updated/made changes to the scheduling of shows and removed VPH's show that was on in the early am with Terri Conn. I know it was on the schedule and didn't think of it out of thin air when I put it in my OP...LOL

The Q makes changes and/or errors on the program guide constantly...nothing new.

I edited the OP to remove the VPH show that was on the program guide for the 25th.

So now Valerie won't have a show til her TSV day next week. I'm sure Cathy will stop by on the 25th during a CIJ show or two with some of Valerie's products, but I don't expect anything new til her TSV day on the 30th.

I'm sure over the next few days the TSV will be posted before the 30th on the Q so folks can order early. We'll just have to keep checking back daily. Probably by this weekend she will have her sneak peek too Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Valerie's shows will be on Tuesday, July 30.   --  12:00-2:00 AM, 8:00-9:00 AM, 6:00-7:00 PM.

July 25 and 31 are other Christmas shows.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mitzywhite wrote:

Valerie's shows will be on Tuesday, July 30.   --  12:00-2:00 AM, 8:00-9:00 AM, 6:00-7:00 PM.

July 25 and 31 are other Christmas shows.

@mitzywhite  Yes, I am updating my OP to reflect that...

the Q/Valerie removed the show in the early am on the 25th with Terri Conn.

Honored Contributor

Valerie posted on Facebook that this coming Sunday (7/28) she will post the sneak peek Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

In the meantime, Valerie has two One Day Only items debuting today:

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/one-day-only.html?redirectTerm=one+day+only

And you'll find many new sets of her placemats, napkins, and towels that were just added to the site today—see the "New" section of the website or search for them using Valerie (only her first name, not her full name).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

In the meantime, Valerie has two One Day Only items debuting today:

https://www.qvc.com/content/featured/one-day-only.html?redirectTerm=one+day+only

And you'll find many new sets of her placemats, napkins, and towels that were just added to the site today—see the "New" section of the website or search for them using Valerie (only her first name, not her full name).

@loriqvc   On the CIJ show on now with Pat & Jayne, Valerie mentioned she will be on David's show later.