Honored Contributor

🎃 And this is just one more reason to shop Whole Foods 🎃

They take care to make sure your passengers have a very safe ride all the way home.  Woman Happy

DSCN0748.JPG

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Super Contributor

Re: 🎃 And this is just one more reason to shop Whole Foods 🎃

I have never been to a Whole Foods, but these guys look like they are nestled in perfectly for the ride home!

Honored Contributor

Cute as a bug.  I always carry a box in the back so I can move anything.

Super Contributor

As a long, long time shopper of Whole Foods I hate it after Amazon came in. Their inventory has been cut back drastically. You can't even buy flour in bulk anymore. It's becoming a store you have to make 2 stops at to buy what you need. Wasn't a huge fan before Amazon, but now even less so. 

Respected Contributor

@bonappetit wrote:

As a long, long time shopper of Whole Foods I hate it after Amazon came in. Their inventory has been cut back drastically. You can't even buy flour in bulk anymore. It's becoming a store you have to make 2 stops at to buy what you need. Wasn't a huge fan before Amazon, but now even less so. 

And the customer service is not the same.  

Super Contributor

Long, long lines. Less help. One redeeming quality, I've not had them over charge me as much as before. Used to have to go back frequently because of overcharge on my receipts. Yes, they reimbursed me, but what a pain!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@GingerPeach 

We are HUGE fans of our Whole Foods! 🎃 

Amazon made no difference in our one store...

I was wishing for online listings of a few things... but we go once per week and do most of our "dinner" shopping there!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Just fyi, this thread isn't about anything but a clerk taking some extra care with produce, placing them carefully on the back seat because the trunk was full.

Why do too many people have to use a nice thread to start complaining as if we all aren't aware of ongoing issues?

THIS is about a NICE thing.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I have three Whole Foods that are near me — Arlington, Alexandria, and DC — and they are fantastic.  No change whatsoever after the Amazon buyout, in fact, they seem even more available to assist and the selections are still wonderful.  

Honored Contributor

Although I haven't shopped the store part, they're across from where I used to work and I went there several times for dinner from their beautiful bar.  Many of the roasted vegetables were covered with thick charred areas on the underside and many items were way over and harshly spiced.  (I might add I have taught Foods, Advanced Foods, and Food Science). The good items were slow to be refilled.

I didn't go back.