Honored Contributor

Re: 🎃 And this is just one more reason to shop Whole Foods 🎃

[ Edited ]

My favorite thing about Whole Foods is the bin at the entrance for #5 plastic (yogurt containers etc.) recycling.  Fortunately, this continued after Amazon's purchase. 

Super Contributor

Homegirl, QVC's forum is very slow, not much to read. So, when someone posts anything that isn't totally mind numbing we post. 

Honored Contributor

They have a selection of great fruits and veggies like no other store in this area!  We go to stock up and the prices are good--even better now for prime members. 

Their meats and poultry are excellent too in our store.  Far better than anything I could buy in another grocery store.  

We look for high quality basic things because we don't buy many packaged or snack items--just fruit, veggies and meats and poultry and a few other items. 

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't know where to find a WF store.
Honored Contributor

I enjoy shopping there occasionally..Whole Foods is a bit pricey but they are an interesting store (beautiful produce and unique bakery too) and also have non food items that are unique and different too. ...Like those beautiful pumpkins...snuggled in the seat belts ....🎃

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

If you live in a large metro area, there are probably several Whole Foods stores.  Also, they can generally be found where there is a college or university.  You can always check on their website and there will be a place to check store locations. 

Honored Contributor

We don't have a Whole Foods anywhere near us......unless you count the garden and fruit orchard in our yard, and the farm fields full of produce and meat that surround us. Guess it doesn't get any more 'whole' than that! LOL

Super Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@bonappetit wrote:

As a long, long time shopper of Whole Foods I hate it after Amazon came in. Their inventory has been cut back drastically. You can't even buy flour in bulk anymore. It's becoming a store you have to make 2 stops at to buy what you need. Wasn't a huge fan before Amazon, but now even less so. 

And the customer service is not the same.  

Bezo's took the health insurance away from 1900 of his employees as well.    I LOVE SUPPORTING  Local,   Farmers Markets,   Small Business   VS   the top 1 %