Honored Contributor

An alien force has entered my body

[ Edited ]

And has taken possession. 

Despite my comments that I wanted no more Christmas stuff and I was kind of boycotting Valerie’s things after the sleigh bell door hanger thingy fiasco last year, I ordered the TSV and the mirrored base. 

I ordered the silver.  I ordered the blush first and then cancelled. On the video, the never show the blush with the kaleidoscope lights on so I went with the silver. 

I think we’re going to use this as our Christmas tree this year. We’re donating our larger, regular tree I think so this will replace that. Last year we didn’t use our regular tree. I just decorated differently. This will look pretty on the table I put the decorations on last year. 

Hoping it’s nice and doesn’t arrive broken. I’m a little skittish ordering a glass item from her. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

Re: An alien force has entered my body

There are so many reviews about people receiving broken items but I have never gotten even one broken item. I think it's because people are more likely to write a bad review when they are unhappy with an item.

I was really, really bad and ordered 2 silver and 2 green trees. I wonder how long my DH will put up with me!

Honored Contributor

I had stated in another thread that I didn't see these trees as anything I want. 

I will say, after watching the presentations. I like them much more than I thought I would or than I wanted to. 

I would have jumped in head first, had they been available in three sizes. I can see these in a grouping, in three sizes with the biggest one being the TSV. 

If they had come in sizes, I would have had three gold ones, then lied to you all and told you I didn't buy a single thing! LOL

Trusted Contributor

Oh my.  I told myself the same thing ...no X-mas items this year.  But something took over -- Aliens I presume.  Not only did i get the blush tree but of course the mirrored stand.  But really that's not an Xmas item as I can use it all year round.  But I did get the set of three finials in red. 

I'm using the alien story if my husband questions it.

Honored Contributor

Ok, the event isn't over yet, so let's get this alien story straight among us, just in case I succumb to something and have to explain it to husband as well. 

So what planet are they from and what do they look like? 

Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

And has taken possession. 

Despite my comments that I wanted no more Christmas stuff and I was kind of boycotting Valerie’s things after the sleigh bell door hanger thingy fiasco last year, I ordered the TSV and the mirrored base. 

I ordered the silver.  I ordered the blush first and then cancelled. On the video, the never show the blush with the kaleidoscope lights on so I went with the silver. 

I think we’re going to use this as our Christmas tree this year. We’re donating our larger, regular tree I think so this will replace that. Last year we didn’t use our regular tree. I just decorated differently. This will look pretty on the table I put the decorations on last year. 

Hoping it’s nice and doesn’t arrive broken. I’m a little skittish ordering a glass item from her. 

@gidgetgh  In the first presentation last night, the blush and silver were the only trees that were mostly on multi light feature, the rest were mostly on the white feature, and I never saw the blue on anything but white, but this morning a brief showing of that.

I think the silver, which I bought two of last year, is the best to see the true multi colors.  I did buy the blush for my bedroom.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I had stated in another thread that I didn't see these trees as anything I want. 

I will say, after watching the presentations. I like them much more than I thought I would or than I wanted to. 

I would have jumped in head first, had they been available in three sizes. I can see these in a grouping, in three sizes with the biggest one being the TSV. 

If they had come in sizes, I would have had three gold ones, then lied to you all and told you I didn't buy a single thing! LOL

@Mominohio  If there were three lit with the multi colors, it would be way too much as the silver, at least, gives off so much light show, on the ceiling and walls.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Ok, the event isn't over yet, so let's get this alien story straight among us, just in case I succumb to something and have to explain it to husband as well. 

@Mominohio  They look like Q hosts saying, "buy, buy, BUY!

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

The good part about the alien story is we don't need to know anything else.  How does one explain their body being taken over by something we can't see. We didn't even know it was happening!  Alien, evil thing, whatever you call it --- it just happened.  We had no control or memory of it.  (I'm beginning to believe it myself.)

Honored Contributor

I'm on the fence, I'll probably cave.

It's the right size, color, shape and not battery operated.

I'm over the battery operated stuff, too high maintenance.