Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy

beautiful and welcoming!  I wanted the stack pumpkins from Kohl's during the last sale as I have a nice front porch too.

Unfortunately, they only had 1 in the store but it was damaged.  they offered a 15% more discount but knowing it had a hole in large pumpkin would make me crazy🙃

I'm definitely in the mood now seeing everyone's beautiful pics! thanks for sharing🎃🍁🍂

Honored Contributor

Re: An Autumn 🍂 Start

[ Edited ]

@Coopsmommy  Lovely decorating.  Enjoy.  Your home looks lovely,  Today I pick up a small fall deco for my apt. door (outside of the apt.) and also picked up some orange plaid ribbon.  I bought something small because I have room for it. Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

@Coopsmommy

I am in love with your porch. Absolutely gorgeous....looks like something out of a magazine!!

Super Contributor

@Katcat1

Thank you for the kind words, I'm sure your space will be lovely.... Enjoy Fall! Smiley Happy

@michigangirl723

You're too kind, thank you. I lived in Birmingham, MI for about 9 years before I moved back down South (family). I loved Michigan, it's a beautiful state with a ton of things to do and see. Loved the UP and I still can't tell anybody where I was without showing them with my "hand mitten" hahaha!

Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy

I like your inside display and your porch display too--very pretty and creative

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

You're off to a good start.  I need to get off my butt this weekend.

Super Contributor

@Spurt

@GCR18  Yes I was shamed seeing all the beautiful pictures everyone has shared!

Thank you both much! Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Beautiful!

The porch is nice but I am in love with your table - perfect for the Finley Hill garland and candlesticks.

Esteemed Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Beautiful!

The porch is nice but I am in love with your table - perfect for the Finley Hill garland and candlesticks.

@froggy, I was about to tell @Coopsmommy just how beautiful her wood table looks, not just the Finley Hill pieces, but also the table itself.  LOL I see you beat me to it!  Everything looks great!

Super Contributor

@froggy

YES, I was waiting for you the big enabler of the Finley pieces....LOL. I do love them too.

My home is done primarily in white/blue/grey and I was worried about the autumnal colors clashing but I think it turned out. Oh that table.....while I love it dearly I have had to move that heavy sucker 4 times in the last 5 years. Thank goodness we are in our forever home now though. Smiley Happy

@SHOPR

Thanks..... I needed some wood/texture with those pieces!