Super Contributor

You lovely ladies have inspired me to get off my duff and get some of all these things I’ve purchased lately out. I still have a way to go but it feels nice to get the ball rolling. Thanks for all the fun and enabling LOL!

console.jpg

frontporch.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: An Autumn 🍂 Start

@Coopsmommy,

Very pretty!

http://covermyfb.com/media/covers/hu9n7tGbrOBWmv6a.jpg

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Oh .. the porch is fantastic ......

Super Contributor

@Big Joanie

@meallen616

Thank you.....we spend a lot of time out on the front porch. It's a very friendly neighborhood.

Respected Contributor

Ooh, I spy my favorite Finley Hill items. Very nice!

Frequent Contributor

Coopersmom

I LOVE your front porch!! Even though I live in the South I do NOT have a porch. All of the porches were closed years ago to make additional room. You definitely have a flair for decorating and I can envision myself sitting there in the fall admiring your beautiful home. Did you do the stacking pumpkins? I really like those and although I've seen them in several places none of them jumped out at me, but yours does. Good job!!

Super Contributor

@odie96

Thank you Odie you are too kind! We are blessed with a huge front porch and a big one in the back with a fireplace wall. I will take a pic when I get that one decorated. 

The front porch pic is just one angle, I'll post another when I get the wreath and lanterns just so. Lots of space to decorate LOL

Super Contributor

@odie96

I found the pumpkins at Kohls last year and with a 30% off coupon they were really inexpensive. I just added a string of lights. 

Frequent Contributor

I look forward to seeing your pictures. They will be wonderful, I know. I've enjoyed seeing other picures anad getting ideas for next year. It keeps my brain active. I love decorating each fall and Christmas!

Respected Contributor

Plus you have my favorite saying for Thanksgiving ...Gather .....