Honored Contributor

Am I seeing Things?! H225119 video

When watching the video for these lamposts with birds, Valerie puts one down alongside the "Santa lantern"

is what she calls it.

It is not the lantern online that we see with only the santa and one reindeer

or snowmen but with the same outside lantern design.

This one on the bird lampost video has multiple reindeer and Santa!

She doesnt say it's coming up or we will see it later. I've looked for it in new items but don't see it. 

I wonder if it will be in her tomorrow shows. It is not on her facebook preview either.

What do you think?

I am always looking for one with lots of flying reindeer because I gave my son one and years later it broke in moves from place to place.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Frequent Contributor

Re: Am I seeing Things?! H225119 video

Some of the items in her Facebook live sneak peek unfortunately didn't arrive in time for this weekends shows so that's why in her Photo sneak peek they aren't listed.  I messaged her and that was her response.  

Honored Contributor

@Gran Gran of two,

Thank you. That may explain it!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

H226127-

I think I see what happened with my vision of the flying reindeer and santa sleigh that has not appeared again.

Valerie said that many of these lanterns with scenes are retired so are like collectables.

I think the one I saw a few days ago was an older one Valerie had. She showed a few new designs but not the one I saw with lots of reindeer.

Oh well, some day I'll find one with all those reindeer flying thru the sky.

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay  - I think the lantern in the video was never offered.  I bought one last year with flying reindeer but it is the same size as the ones being offered now.  The sleigh and reindeer are very small.  The lantern in the video looks much larger than the new ones.  I too, like flying reindeer, so i don't think I wouldn't have noticed that one.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay   I am sure you know that there are places online, including ebay, where you can find a Santa in sleigh with eight reindeer, not two or four.