Honored Contributor

Am I mistaken about Hallmark Movies?

I thought when they did CIJ on Hallmark, they showed the movies around the clock. This year, they are only showing them between 2 and 10 pm Eastern time. I do remember Home and Family being on every day, but I don't remember all the regular overnight programming, I thought they ran Christmas movies.

I thought they ran them mostly around the clock? 

And they aren't showing any of the good old ones either. Mostly those from the last two years. 

Really disappointed with Hallmark Channel this CIJ. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Am I mistaken about Hallmark Movies?

I can't say that I am disappointed with the Hallmark Channel - they are my saving grace since there really isn't anything on most of the other channels that interest me.  Like you, I do wish they would run longer periods during each day, as I used to keep them on 24/7.  I'm a little bored with their choices this year, however, as most are so recent that I remember them TOO well.   

Valued Contributor

From Hallmark Channel:

Christmas Keepsake Holiday Preview, July 14th - July 23rd on Hallmark Channel!

Countdown to Christmas will be in: 99 days, 6 Hours, 34 Minutes (Starts Oct 27th)

24 hr Christmas Movies!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wish they would show "Christmas in Conway" for CIJ, but don't see it on the guide.  It's such a good movie; sad, but some funny moments too.